Zgemma upgrade advice

Any idea guys what size hard drive would be best for recording on too
How much do you need how much recording do your store ?

I had a 500gb hard drive hooked up to mine but downsized it to a 128gb USB and ive still plenty.

I use a seagate expansion 1tb plenty of content on there and easy to set up, but 500gb is still giving you plenty of room.

If you want to record every episode of Emmerdale without deleting them then you'll need a big hard drive.

I don't record much and delete after watching apart from the odd film. 500gb is fine for me but I hardly go over 200gb

Unless you use it as a media center for family with movie's and music like plex what would you need such a big hard drive for?
Every box and tv has hard drives with many recordings and view them from any tv where ever my ass decides to sit.

Hi guys can anyone tell me how to return back to the default wallpaper on my formuler z8 pro or change it to another picture because I have seem to set my wallpaper as a screen shot of the guide

Hi guys can anyone tell me how to return back to the default wallpaper on my formuler z8 pro or change it to another picture because I have seem to set my wallpaper as a screen shot of the guide
Try this, amazing what you can find with Google....

How to change background image (main screen wallpaper) on Formuler Z8:

1. Using a PC, Download images you want to use as the wallpaper (Recommended size: 1920x1080 500KB).
  2. Insert your USB drive and create a folder named “wallpapers” (Case sensitive).
  3. Copy image files and paste into the folder.
  4. Turn your Formuler Z8, and plug the USB drive into your Formuler Z8.
  5. Navigate down to ‘Launcher Settings’ and open.
  6. Navigate to ‘Advanced’ and open. Click ‘Wallpaper’ option.
  7. Navigate to the group you want to update.
  8. Click ‘Local’ it will open up images saved in your USB drive. - Users can also click the ‘Default’ settings to bring back the original images.
  9. Select the image you want and press ‘OK’ button on your remote. This will create a small pop up window that says “wallpaper settings complete”.
  10. Exit out from the settings and navigate to group to see the changes.

Just piggybacking on this thread, but if needed, I can post another one.

I currently have a zgemma H2H running at my parents house, which has the sky and virgin cables still connected (even though most of the channels are down). I also have IPTV running on this box, although this is not used as often, mainly because my parents are familiar with the older channels that were already set (before I set up IPTV on the box). I'm looking to upgrade, so I can still run all of the same channels that they watch currently (mostly Asian channels), but still would like the option for IPTV, but just need something that will be able to handle both and the 4k channels without glitching, etc. Which box would be best for that? (I've seen the H7S mentioned earlier on this thread, but does this have both SAT and cable tuners?)

Just piggybacking on this thread, but if needed, I can post another one.

I currently have a zgemma H2H running at my parents house, which has the sky and virgin cables still connected (even though most of the channels are down). I also have IPTV running on this box, although this is not used as often, mainly because my parents are familiar with the older channels that were already set (before I set up IPTV on the box). I'm looking to upgrade, so I can still run all of the same channels that they watch currently (mostly Asian channels), but still would like the option for IPTV, but just need something that will be able to handle both and the 4k channels without glitching, etc. Which box would be best for that? (I've seen the H7S mentioned earlier on this thread, but does this have both SAT and cable tuners?)
Nothing has worked on Cable for over a year.
There are quite a few Freesat channels via the dish, and there are Freeview channels via a rooftop aerial

H7 is a very capable box but unless your outside the UK pointless having a cable tuner.

H7 perfect for sat and IPTV though

Nothing has worked on Cable for over a year.
There are quite a few Freesat channels via the dish, and there are Freeview channels via a rooftop aerial
I'm still getting some channels through my sat connection (currently in my International bouquet), so they must be through my sky dish, as I dont think they're available on Freeview/Freesat. But basically any new box I get should still be able to get these channels.

Back