Zgemma

Hi All

Here is what Im struggling with I upgraded the software on my zgemma with wooshbuild and now its stuck on boot
I got a Toshiba usb formatted to fat ,put it into front and back of box and used white button ,no flashing happening ,I can see data light flashing on stick so something is happening

Thanks Daktarin Don't I know it ,I have a few boxes and using putty some program immediately some don't ,one laptop seems to work one doesn't and this is with epg import installed already and box restarted !

Hi All

Here is what Im struggling with I upgraded the software on my zgemma with wooshbuild and now its stuck on boot
I got a Toshiba usb formatted to fat ,put it into front and back of box and used white button ,no flashing happening ,I can see data light flashing on stick so something is happening

Hi All

Thanks Sylar

No luck here is what im thinking what if I try to use usb on a working box ,if it flashes I don't think it changes anything until you go through the set up ?
If it didn't upset my working box at least I would know if the box can see the USB what do you think ?

Thanks Sylar

No luck here is what im thinking what if I try to use usb on a working box ,if it flashes I don't think it changes anything until you go through the set up ?
If it didn't upset my working box at least I would know if the box can see the USB what do you think ?

2 choices here,Low level format using HDDGURU and then fat32,Normally sorts out the problem,If that fails get a genuine sandisk or kingston 8GB or less and that will do the job every time,Argos £8 ish

Back