Zgemma

djsx

hi all i'm ready to pull my hair out i,ve rang text emaild & even got help on this site
they are dif price's from hi to low and some people just chatting rubbish for the sale
the thing is as i dont no who i'm buying of i may get ripped of.
i got some great help on this site, who is the best guy out there to get a box of with a 12 month gift thanks all :beg:

hi all i'm ready to pull my hair out i,ve rang text emaild & even got help on this site
they are dif price's from hi to low and some people just chatting rubbish for the sale
the thing is as i dont no who i'm buying of i may get ripped of.
i got some great help on this site, who is the best guy out there to get a box of with a 12 month gift thanks all :beg:
buy your box from where ever takes your fancy but get your gift of the guys on here m8

The only way to protect yourself is buy your box off fleabay and you get 6 months cover if anything goes wrong

Do not buy a box with a gift Do them seperate that way you only have yourself to blame if it goes tits up All the information for setting up is on the site with people to help you if you need help buying a box just pm me

been telling him that for days,there is nothing wrong in buying a box off flea bay as ive bought loads (box only) not server

People buy the box with gifts because they are scared of setting them up and going wrong if they follow the instruction that are on the site its quite easy It also shows a bit about the box and teaches them if a problem arises where to look

Back