Zgemma

Foxy1969

Hi...I'm looking to purchase a new flashed zgemma, can anyone point in the right direction......I'm in Manchester and can travel to pick one up. Thanks

Hi...I'm looking to purchase a new flashed zgemma, can anyone point in the right direction......I'm in Manchester and can travel to pick one up. Thanks

Order one from this site, they are a forum sponsor, cant miss it if you look at the Zgemma section

Order from the sponsor ( World-of-Satellite ) as Garyth said, real good prices, super fast delivery, lots of options, and even pre-flash for you. Top notch service, even have a 14 day return policy upon the item arriving.

!!!! EDIT: Ignore this, turns out they don't sell ZGemma stuff (Thanks for pointing this out Cactikid - Still sell great stuff though!) !!!!

Last edited:
Order from the sponsor ( World-of-Satellite ) as Garyth said, real good prices, super fast delivery, lots of options, and even pre-flash for you. Top notch service, even have a 14 day return policy upon the item arriving.

ahh the better boxes place lol

they wont touch zgemma models as non supported by wos.
Oh damn, well, good luck where ever you buy your stuff from Foxy1969, these guys have you covered. Ignore my previous post :)

i bought mine from zgemma.co.uk. if you go to the zgemma section of the forum, click the buy zgemma banner. once you have it, flash it with instructions on the zgemma sections of the forum. i used wooshmans build 3 on my h2s and it was very easy. you will need 2 usbs, i got kingston 8gb (flashing) and 32gb (recording) and had it set up in 20 minutes

--edit--
you will also need a Ethernet cable because it doesn't have one in the box

Back