Zgemmah9s Issues, again.

rrr let u off lol can see why i thort that tho my bad i dont evan no wer id get a cs line 2 actually try myself not been botherd quality of iptv has improved massivly so 1 my kids use they use that n stalker 4 vod

Thanks,
That's why it won't install.
The file you need is inside the file you have.

Right click it and choose Extract here.

You may have to install winzip free to unzip it.

Put the.ipk in the box and away you go
pabloescaban, I followed your every word, and Bingo !! its there. I must be really thick or something. After unzipping the file I was trying to send the whole unzipped folder to my box ! I didn't realise it broke down more after it was unzipped. Anyway thanks very much, your a star. All I've got to do now is add my CCcam, if I can remember how to that is. its been over a year now. I'll soon be 73 and I'm finding it harder to remember, and retain things now. Any way Also thanks very much to everyone else who partisipated in this this issue of mine. Its been very much appreciated. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.
davexxx.

Thanks,

pabloescaban, I followed your every word, and Bingo !! its there. I must be really thick or something. After unzipping the file I was trying to send the whole unzipped folder to my box ! I didn't realise it broke down more after it was unzipped. Anyway thanks very much, your a star. All I've got to do now is add my CCcam, if I can remember how to that is. its been over a year now. I'll soon be 73 and I'm finding it harder to remember, and retain things now. Any way Also thanks very much to everyone else who partisipated in this this issue of mine. Its been very much appreciated. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.
davexxx.
Dave your a true star for 73 and a gent (y)

Back