zgemmastar h1 problem install mgcamd

Are you trying via the images feeds or trying a manual install ?

If your trying a manual install which method off usb or by FTP and telnet ?

What image is on the box?Have you tried useing the feeds to download mgcamd?
i tray all posible images i cant install from feeds and i cant install eny app from plugin on all image i have morre years enigma 2 recievers bud now have problem i cant install cccam mgcam nothing iall times on all images i have error
if someone have openvix or somme backup with allredy instaled mgcamd will be fine
thanks!

i tray all posible images i cant install from feeds and i cant install eny app from plugin on all image i have morre years enigma 2 recievers bud now have problem i cant install cccam mgcam nothing iall times on all images i have error
if someone have openvix or somme backup with allredy instaled mgcamd will be fine
thanks!
Can you use putty the telnet program in windows ?

If you can run this commend and then choose option 1 it will install oscam

bash <(wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MOHAMED19OS/Download/main/installer.sh)

You can run nline, clines etc in oscam.

Ahh the old suck me and see comes to mind and ancient as you said.
Will a never larger image work on the box as its also going to need cacheflush and swapfile.
Current image would run freesat without cams.

thanks!
I have openatv 6.4 on mine,so maybe start from the beginning,first think to do is install openatv 6.4,use putty and telnet this command,You need a usb stick in the box what has been initialized for it to work

wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh

Mine runs fine for euro sat,i just put what i need on mine,Skin,Epg,Picons,Oscam,Autobouquet maker for 28.2,BissFeedAutoKey,PowerVUKeyUpdater,i tried the new openatv 7 a few weeks back but it crashed after flashing on the restart,i was going to try again yesterday but that was still in beta so will wait till its stable.

Back