ZgemmaStar2s OpenATV 4.2 31.01.2015 mtpockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the skins be changed on this image trying to put on the fraggle vm one. If so whats the correct place to ftp im not having anyjoy

Yes of course, am assuming you have the .ipk file already.....

As always back up box first :-)

Ftp the .ipk file into /tmp folder of your receiver.
BLUE, Plugins, IPK Installer, Choose option 4 (/tmp)

Once installed..
MENU
Setup
System
Extended System
OSD Settings
Skin Setup
Select skin from list and press OK and restart when prompted.

Good Luck!

That's what I was doing before. Gointo the skin setup and says no preview available but others fine Blue/Metrix hd etc

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 PM ----------

Legend m8 sorted ;-)

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ----------

just one more thing trying to put tuner b at the top and a at the bottom of the bouchet list is this possible? thought it was just at matter off setup, system, customise and change the preffered tuner to B but doesn't seem to work.

ssh or telnet to box and....

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

then do this bit again.....

MENU
Setup
System
Extended System
OSD Settings
Skin Setup
Select skin from list and press OK and restart when prompted.

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ----------

just one more thing trying to put tuner b at the top and a at the bottom of the bouchet list is this possible? thought it was just at matter off setup, system, customise and change the preffered tuner to B but doesn't seem to work.

Not sure about that mate but in autobouquets maker you can configure the provider order so VM comes first - is that what you mean??

Try....

Menu
Service Searching
AutoBouquetsMaker
Providers order

You may need to delete bouquets and start scan

Hope this gets you sorted (y)

Try....

Menu
Service Searching
AutoBouquetsMaker
Providers order

Thanks for that you've been a great help through the setting up m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Followed all the instructions, Everything installed ok, but when it comes to searching for the channels it says the sky tuner is ok and connected. but tuner b is showing as not connected. The cable line works fine as i've taken it out of my amiko.. Anybody know what to do?

Hi, Followed all the instructions, Everything installed ok, but when it comes to searching for the channels it says the sky tuner is ok and connected. but tuner b is showing as not connected. The cable line works fine as i've taken it out of my amiko.. Anybody know what to do?

You need to enable Tuner B within the Tuner configuration page, there's an option to set it the same as Tuner A, thats what i was using which worked fine

You need to enable Tuner B within the Tuner configuration page, there's an option to set it the same as Tuner A, thats what i was using which worked fine

Yeah that worked.. Thanks

Excellent m8 worked a treat although I have lost an iptv list that was in with them now. I have tried ftp back the iptv to etc/enigma2 but just wont show again. Any ideas

Try....

Menu
Service Searching
AutoBouquetsMaker
Providers order

How did you get the iptv list in the first place? Was it using the IPTV list updater plugin? If so just run it again (green button for quick access to plugins instead of going through the menu) and pick which IPTV list you want to use and it will create a bouquet list for you.

re-install then I'd guess ;). Sorry mate, no idea how you got it in the first place so can't really help.

So with this I'm ok to update through software updates as it says I have 52!! Also says you image is out of date if I try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back