19.2e

I have 19.2e running with line and some channels clear by some of the French ones (I think related to transponder Astra 1N) don't clear. I used to like watching French TF1 (ch.636) which now no longer clears.

Tried manually inputting tp and scan but doesn't work. Any idea what's going on? Worked at xmas when using the same line.

I have 19.2e running with line and some channels clear by some of the French ones (I think related to transponder Astra 1N) don't clear. I used to like watching French TF1 (ch.636) which now no longer clears.

Tried manually inputting tp and scan but doesn't work. Any idea what's going on? Worked at xmas when using the same line.

Most of the french channels changed encryption over a year ago but over 800+ channels on 19.2e so you will find plenty to play with including fox, tnt. sky, la liga, kids etc etc
Reaper.

I have just setup my motorised dish with v8s and is working great, except blind scan fills 5000 space for channels up very quickly, does anybody have a channel list i can put on. Also do i need a euro line for subscription channels? And where is best to get one? Thanks

Ste

View attachment 22551 View attachment 22551
Hi mike
The channels you are showing are they in English.
Thanks
Hi mike
The channels you are showing are they in English.
Thanks
Eurosport HD, SPORT 1 US HD, & the Golf have English audio, 13E has the Golf channel, Extreme sports HD, Fightbox HD, & Eurosport HD, 0.8 West has 2 Viasat HD channels , this match is on at the minute with English commentary. Most of the main film channels have English audio.

View attachment 22551

Last edited:
Where on Astra 19.2 is Eurosport 1 English. I can find French German and Spanish but not English. Eurosport 2 I have in English only.

Where on Astra 19.2 is Eurosport 1 English. I can find French German and Spanish but not English. Eurosport 2 I have in English only.
Eurosport 1 HD - 10936 v 22000
Eurosport 2 HD - 11171 v 22000
Eurosport 1 SD - 10758 v 22000
Eurosport 2 SD - 11686 v 22000
All these have English audio. (in audio menu as - qaa or dos)

Last edited:
Tried adding a few tp manually using lyngsat info. Mainly to try and get tf1 back on Astra 1N. Main source of watching for us and is Just not happening (12207 V 29700) Could the dish be out of alignment?

I have a Euro line and should be working. Was watching miss France in December with the wife! All other line channels clear but most 1N related stuff isn't working.

Can't attach photos for some reason! Too large!

Dish could be out slightly but I did a scan on
Tried adding a few tp manually using lyngsat info. Mainly to try and get tf1 back on Astra 1N. Main source of watching for us and is Just not happening (12207 V 29700) Could the dish be out of alignment?

I have a Euro line and should be working. Was watching miss France in December with the wife! All other line channels clear but most 1N related stuff isn't working.

Can't attach photos for some reason! Too large!

Might be out of alignment because I can scan and find it with good signal but it is encrypted.

Back