19.2e

I am in Spain also I agree with all the above. I have a fixed dish 1.2 M but I have managed to put in 2 off set lnbs and easily get 28E 23E and 19E on the same dish. and use a diseq switch

I can pick up singlas of about 89% on 19.2 and 97% on 28.2, i have set up wooshbuild 6 with openatv 6 so can i easily just change it to 19.2 on wooshbuild, bang in a euro or multi sub an off i go.?

does anyone have a full channel list on 19.2E and do the channels speak english lol

You'll need to install autobouquetmaker to get bouquets for the new satellite. Not all of the channels carry English content but some do, you just have to prat about with the audio settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can pick up signal of about 89% on 19.2 and 97% on 28.2, i have set up wooshbuild 6 with openatv 6 so can i easily just change it to 19.2 on wooshbuild, bang in a euro or multi sub an off i go.?

does anyone have a full channel list on 19.2E and do the channels speak english lol

You'll need to install autobouquetmaker to get bouquets for the new satellite. Not all of the channels carry English content but some do, you just have to prat about with the audio settings.

I have auto bouguets maker as I have flashed the box with wooshbuild, can I mix the bouquets with 28.2E, 19.2E, 23.2E run a multi Sub and I should get most of the Channels, @bangord30 you were doing some bouquet stuff how have you gotten on mate.

I can pick up signal of about 89% on 19.2 and 97% on 28.2, i have set up wooshbuild 6 with openatv 6 so can i easily just change it to 19.2 on wooshbuild, bang in a euro or multi sub an off i go.?

Hi, how do you change sats on the skin? Or is it just selecting providers on the epg? Thanks

I have auto bouguets maker as I have flashed the box with wooshbuild, can I mix the bouquets with 28.2E, 19.2E, 23.2E run a multi Sub and I should get most of the Channels, @bangord30 you were doing some bouquet stuff how have you gotten on mate.
Wooshbuild comes with autobouquets 28.2E as standard doesn't it? If so you need to make the change for I hope obvious reasons.

Nothing to do with the skin you use. You set up your satellites in the tuner settings and then use ABM to set up the bouquets, or make your own using one of a few programs as I'm told it can take a while on ABM.

Wooshbuild comes with autobouquets 28.2E as standard doesn't it? If so you need to make the change for I hope obvious reasons.

Nothing to do with the skin you use. You set up your satellites in the tuner settings and then use ABM to set up the bouquets, or make your own using one of a few programs as I'm told it can take a while on ABM.
I done the set up with the standard 28.2E satalite and auto bouquet is for 28.2E, how do I change the auto bouquet to change to 19.2 or 23.2, I can get signals for all different satellites up there from the dish

You said make your own bouquet could you go deeper into that and the programs you mention.

You can't auto create bouquets with that plugin. You need autobouquetmaker.

I think it's called dreamedit or you can also use echannelizer I think.

You can't auto create bouquets with that plugin. You need autobouquetmaker.

I think it's called dreamedit or you can also use echannelizer I think.

Sure I have seen dream edit plugin on th box already,

Are these just plugins I can download by going to plugins on the box or do I manually need to put them onto the box

Sure I have seen dream edit plugin on th box already,

Are these just plugins I can download by going to plugins on the box or do I manually need to put them onto the box

No it's a program on a computer. Though you can upload them easily enough once you've created the bouquets. I'll have a look when I get in tonight if nobody's added to this.

Use openwebif edit the bouquets to how you want them and of course delete all useless sky uk channels mix what ever sat you want eg delete sky uk movies and substitute sky germany movies

Use openwebif edit the bouquets to how you want them and of course delete all useless sky uk channels mix what ever sat you want eg delete sky uk movies and substitute sky germany movies

So, with Sky UK going to pieces I am seriously looking at going down the 19.2 route(I already have a dish in place from years ago that I've used for FTA). It is still connected and works fine, problem is the technomate box that I have at the moment(again years old) doesn't have internet connectivity.
What would be the best new box for me to buy for this purpose? I've used zgemma for Sky UK but would prefer to leave that as it is, just on the off chance that a fix may be forthcoming. Ever the optimist!
Cheers in advance.

What about the box you already have for sky uk? You can use a diseq switch (cheap a few pounds ) to put in 2 sat feeds

What about the box you already have for sky uk? You can use a diseq switch (cheap a few pounds ) to put in 2 sat feeds
Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I have a monobloc lnb with the lnb's pointed at 19.2 and 13.0 so I already have diseq.
Even though the Sky channels are gone, the facility to record one channel while watching another on my zgemma (with both infeeds coming from 28.2) is still something I'd have use for.
I'm no major expert, so just thought for simplicity it may be best to buy a new receiver for 19.2 and 13.0.
I assume a euro line would unlock the premium channels on both these satellites?

Last edited:
Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I have a monobloc lnb with the lnb's pointed at 19.2 and 13.0 so I already have diseq.
Even though the Sky channels are gone, the facility to record one channel while watching another on my zgemma (with both infeeds coming from 28.2) is still something I'd have use for.
I'm no major expert, so just thought for simplicity it may be best to buy a new receiver for 19.2 and 13.0.
I assume a euro line would unlock the premium channels on both these satellites?
Yes a euroline will do both, have a look at page 2 & 4 here, i put some photos on of some of the channels you can get.

Last edited:
Back