AceKard 2i Problems,

It sounds like your nephew is shutting off mid game or when the game is being saved,it corrupts the data on the sd card and stops the card running properly,its something you have to teach them

It sounds like your nephew is shutting off mid game or when the game is being saved,it corrupts the data on the sd card and stops the card running properly,its something you have to teach them

i've told him loads of times, told him aint sorting it out again as i cant keep coming and repairing stuff for you. He is better off with a PS3

nephew got a proper acekard from where he got it before, apparently its the original one lol

no my neices both have the same as me a dsi but i do know a guy who has an acekard 2i that i bought him but he doesnt have the dsi anymore do you think his acekard will be ok ?

sorry should have said he hasnt had the dsi for about 2 months and the acekard was working the last time he used it

If your dsi is 1.4.1 i should'nt think so,is there a game shop near you that you can try out a ds before you buy,have all the files ready on the card ready to update and be in and out as quick as you can,i am sure there is someone even a neighbour who would have one,nearly all households have a ds,or even a pawn shop,tell them your going to try it first

If your dsi is 1.4.1 i should'nt think so,is there a game shop near you that you can try out a ds before you buy,have all the files ready on the card ready to update and be in and out as quick as you can,i am sure there is someone even a neighbour who would have one,nearly all households have a ds,or even a pawn shop,tell them your going to try it first

good idea sinno (y)

Back