Adding ROI sports on Vix

you can do it this way and have all the roi sports channels in one bouquet

unzip this View attachment 18707 and ftp the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

now on box menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers choose roi yes roi area sd
change all bouquets options to no then sky uk your area custom
green to save then start scan you should now have all the roi sports channels from 441 to 447

Work for me on vix. Thanks

thanks just tried the above but still crashed my box ,might be that im not using the latest vix ,
ive decided to just leave it as it was ,thanks for your help though

I managed to get it to work via inserts and have it rename them with ROI on the end all within the customMix.xml file [emoji2]

86610e9dc62f876ef9e7cd4fa0f717ed.jpg

And it can be downloaded from here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzx37wx4wsxvy29/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0
Hi matey have u got a step by step guide to do this only had my box a couple of days I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. Cheers buddy

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Tried this and it crashed my zgemma s2 on openvix

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 AM ----------

Hey my box also crashes. What is the second option?

Tried this and it crashed my zgemma s2 on openvix

Thats it on the second post

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yea I didn't want to post gmanpanthro,s option in this thread because the abm pyo files are only new and aren't on the current vix images.

Ive found another solution that should add roi at the end that doesn't include channel numbers so the pyo files aren't need but need someone to test it that isn't using the updated pyo files. Second post updated with a new xml file confirmed working thanks to cheds

Last edited:
ive been away over the weekend and season has now begun. are there updated sat xml files on github now combining uk and roi sports into one bouquet?

dsayers2014 - is your download from post 2 still the most recent? is this now available on the update on abm?

It depends on the image your using for vix yes the xml on post 2.

They won't be uploaded to github

im on vix 4.1 mate. i was half expecting to run the update config files and it be taken care of but i guess i have to elect sky roi for scanning anyway since i dont pull it in currently.

have you tried vix 4.2 yet mate? been uploaded today.

Use the xml from post 2 to add them. No I haven't tried the vix4.2 currently on atv

Yep worked without a hitch as expected. Felt the need to say that since a few had trouble reading through this thread.

If i run update config files on ABM will that override the custom file now dsayers or will it be fine?

No it will be fine the whole point of the custom.xml is it won't be overwriten by the config files and you will have the latest sat_282_sky_uk.xml for any updates to hd channels

I managed to get it to work via inserts and have it rename them with ROI on the end all within the customMix.xml file [emoji2]

86610e9dc62f876ef9e7cd4fa0f717ed.jpg

And it can be downloaded from here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzx37wx4wsxvy29/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0

Might sound a stupid question to many but if I do this method will all the Irish channels continue to update and will the channel numbers etc also be changed if they are updated .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know with the inserts method. I would think each time the config file updates it will reset to standard sky uk.

It's easier to just ftp the custom file from post 2, takes 2 mins and then you will have no issues updating.

Don't know with the inserts method. I would think each time the config file updates it will reset to standard sky uk.

It's easier to just ftp the custom file from post 2, takes 2 mins and then you will have no issues updating.

Great Thanks [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both methods won't be overwriten but the method provided by gmanpanthro needs the latest abm scanner files that isn't incuded on vix apart from vix4.2.001 and above

Back