Adding ROI sports on Vix

Just wondering why is every 1 adding sky sports ROI? Won't the standard uk ones do? Does ROI have all the kickoffs? If so I'm on 4.2.001 vu solo2 and don't like the built in Abm I use Abm plugin how can I do it.

Edit - ok they have rights to show some epl games only on ROI
So,I just scanned ROI and I will watch ROI Sky lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,
Is it possible for someone to add the custom mix file to this post to allow the following to occur:

Only SS5 ROI to be brought into the Sports Bouquet and added as channel 499 ?

I have seen the custom mix files attached to this post but not 100% sure how i can achieve it and with people saying certain aspects don't work on VIX (which is what i am using)

Thanks for anyone who can do this for me :)

Hi guy's, I'm a novice at these things. I don't know how to transfer files onto my zgemma star 2s so is there a step by step idiots guide to adding sky sports 5 roi? Or could someone be kind enough to mail me a simple guide to set this up please?

Same here I would like an idiots guide please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to ss5 then press the up button,then press yellow for providers,select bskyb, then choose the ss5 version I want, mine will show the 3pm game on the page closer to kick off, I also use the sky plus app and change my region to ROI to see the TV guide

Argh sorry guys I have whoosh build I should have read the original post [emoji8][emoji8]

I have found it now on the 2nd page of the epg (not 1st sport section, scroll down to 2nd page and use 2nd sports menu)

Hi guys skysports 5, bt sport 2, and a few other sports channels are not showing. Have got them in my bouquets list but when i go to that channel the picture won't come up??? They were there last week? Any ideas???

Sorry to bump an old thread, I've got all the ROI sports channels listed in the bouquet, they're just under their own sports section which is fine, however Sky Sports 1-4 work fine (I think because they are the same as the UK ones) but the Irish channels and Sky sports 5 ireland just don't work. I click on the channel, and it just shows a frozen screen of whatever the last channel I was on.

I have a Zgemma 2S with sucemnsee on.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help

If uk channels are fine but Irish channels don't unscramble it's likely to be a line issue

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi sorry to reply to an old thread but how do I get ROI when using ABM E2 please if someone can help ?
Cheers
Woody

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My provider says these channels are hit and miss at the minute, due to sly changing the frequencies. Is this right? Or should I be looking for a new provider?

Thanks again

Back