Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

dodgydino

To add auto bouquet maker....Go into menu/plugins... Green to download plugins then click on system plugins and it's in there.
Download it then go to menu/setup/service searching/autobouqet maker.
Click on providers and select ROI green for ok.
Then hide selections and tick everything except sports.
Then click start scan

Is this so we get Sky Sports 5 Ireland for the 3 o'clock Sat games now Sky has 5 of the 6 "bundles" to show in Ireland?
Surely we already have Irish sports in the sports bouqet though?
We have the newly renamed Setanta channels etc?

Last edited:
From what I've read on various site the renamed setanta isn't going to have as many if any of the 3pm games on but ROI sports is so best be safe than sorry.....

From what I've read on various site the renamed setanta isn't going to have as many if any of the 3pm games on but ROI sports is so best be safe than sorry.....
Hi bud, was just following your instructions, after I run the scan, where would I find the roi channels, sorry quite new at this..

im going to try this a bit differen
i have went in idreamx and searching out the irish channels

not sure if it will work or not

Hi bud, was just following your instructions, after I run the scan, where would I find the roi channels, sorry quite new at this..

If you look in your EPG you should now have 2 sports sections..... the original asource well as the ROI one.... the channels tend to look the same except when watching adverts and they talk euros instead of £s

Just in openwebif - type ip address of box in a web browser.
left hand side near bottom - bouquet editor.
Top right under Reload Export Import buttons - highlight the bouquet and click 'rename bouquet'

If you want ROI SS5 within your own UK Sports Bouquet then do the following.

Install AutobouquetsMaker from plugins and in providers select Sky ROI as ROI SD and say no to every option of bouquet generations within the ROI options.

Then ftp this file over to following folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzx37wx4wsxvy29/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systenplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom

Then run a scan via the ABM menu.

Only problem that ive yet to solve is how to get it to say 408 Sky sports 5 Ireland - but dsayers is good with that and may be able to fix it.

545bc522af5e484b275cb1a7467bf99a.jpg

gmanpanthro I was going to issue the same solution if github didn't update the config files. I've pm'd you a possible solution for the channel number issue. The numbers on epg are cosmetic so basically it adds the official sky numbers on the service name hence it still says 405 even though you can type 408.

gmanpanthro I was going to issue the same solution if github didn't update the config files. I've pm'd you a possible solution for the channel number issue. The numbers on epg are cosmetic so basically it adds the official sky numbers on the service name hence it still says 405 even though you can type 408.

Thanks dsayers. Ive just seen your solution and will give it a try once im home [emoji106]

If you want ROI SS5 within your own UK Sports Bouquet then do the following.

Install AutobouquetsMaker from plugins and in providers select Sky ROI as ROI SD and say no to every option of bouquet generations within the ROI options.

Then ftp this file over to following folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzx37wx4wsxvy29/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systenplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom

Then run a scan via the ABM menu.

Only problem that ive yet to solve is how to get it to say 408 Sky sports 5 Ireland - but dsayers is good with that and may be able to fix it.

545bc522af5e484b275cb1a7467bf99a.jpg

Quick question, once you've run the initial scan for ROI on ABM can you then revert the scan back to whichever region you previously had it on?

Meaning once I've done the above and run the ROI scan to pull Sly Sports 5 Ireland in can I revert the ABM back to Granada region?

No you still have sky uk your area custom but have roi to yes with roi sd and leave the rest of the roi options to no

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you look in your EPG you should now have 2 sports sections..... the original asource well as the ROI one.... the channels tend to look the same except when watching adverts and they talk euros instead of £s
Thanks mate

Thanks dsayers. Ive just seen your solution and will give it a try once im home [emoji106]

let me know how that goes i cant test it till tomorrow it works with my custommix but thats set for vm and roi in the sky uk bouquets on my h2h. ill test it on the 2s tomorrow

I tried this but it has messed up my menu. How can I restore it back to normal?

On the EPG I see 28.2E Bouquets, FTA Channels and I also now see Sports HD channels and just want to restore it back to the original Wooshbuild one.

Back