Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

I've tried the steps in autoboquetsmaker but when I start search I just get a message saying timeout for tuner lock. Any help would be appriciated thanks.

I've tried the steps in autoboquetsmaker but when I start search I just get a message saying timeout for tuner lock. Any help would be appriciated thanks.
Tuner lock is normally down to both leads not connected do you have both connected tuner a bottom right tuner b tob left? If you only have one cable place it in tuner a bottom right then disable tuner b. Menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner b to unconfigured

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah that seems to have worked mate Is the easiest way just to wait for the adverts to determine if it's Irish and worked ?

Yeah that seems to have worked mate  Is the easiest way just to wait for the adverts to determine if it's Irish and worked ?

If anyone, after numerous adverts on the same channel, finds that one of the new channels is not Roi, please let me know so I can look into it but Siilver did the groundwork for the original channel numbers to bring in and I have faith.

If you select anything but Roi in the country selector you will get:

441 - 446 all named Sky Sports x Roi (except 446 Sky Sports News because I forgot. I will address this)

Instructions:

Run the WooshBuild Country / Region plugin and select your country. Then,providing you haven't changed anything other than your region when you first setup WooshBuild, press the OK button twice to start a NIT scan.

Once it has finished you will have 441 - 446 on your EPG.

If you live in the Roi, save remote pressing as you already have these channels as standard.

Ahh I think I've been trying to do it on AB instead of your plugin,shall have to download it. Sorry this is all a bit new and foreign to me.

Wooshman I just run the region plug in (in the UK) and all the sky spots roi channels came onto 441 etc as always...genius!! Star man mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does woosh have a copy of the IPK for the plugin? I run my own build so obviously cant run the plugin from it

Sorry there is no IPK for it and it is locked to WooshBuild.

Add this to **********.txt

# RoI Sky Sports 5
1101:1309::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 1
1082:1320::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 2
1103:1323::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 3
1104:1324::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 4
1109:1312::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 5

Add this to custom_swap.txt

#Sky Sports RoI
1101=441
1082=442
1103=443
1104=444
1109=445
1105=446

That is all I have done but the plugin does it for the end user saving manual editing.

you missed the new in the top one and you have the 6 below

1105:1319::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports News

you missed the new in the top one and you have the 6 below

1105:1319::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports News

I know, half a job lol.

Thanks mate, I will get it added. We won't mention the fact that people can run the plugin again to update the last name or this thread could end up 100 pages long lol.

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ----------

Done.

Thanks Siilver, you saved a lot of headache with finding the right channel refs :-)

No worry I only had 5 for each channel to pick from . So when I seen adverts it was a rush to find the odd one out

I've now got sky sports (ROI) listed in EPG
Sky sports 1 is channel 441 through to 445
445 which is sports 5 is the only channel which gives me blank screen but sky sports 5 (UK) is OK
Any ideas please
Cheers

Back