Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

I dont have the plugin in once i press the green button??

I can see AutoBouquets E2 and CrossEPG Downloader etc but no country plugin?

Does anyone know why?

Are you definitely using his latest version? if you are post in his thread to find out why its odd that you don't have it have you deleted it by accident?

Would suggest flashing it again after taking a backup that way you can be sure you having everything in the right place

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Are you definitely using his latest version? if you are post in his thread to find out why its odd that you don't have it have you deleted it by accident?

Im now thinking im not ;(

How do i check?

Also if im not ive just read how to do the online flash update which seems pretty easy, the question i have is if i do the update will it delete my line info too?

Cheers

Make a backup off your line first you should keep it safe somewhere just incase of emergency also take a backup of your settings

Make a backup of your line first follow his instructions for backing up settings then flash online and restore

Yes that will work but take a copy of your line incase your restore doesn't work and keep it on pc or a spare usb stick

Ok chaps ive done a back up of my line but i now get an error when i try the online flash ;(

Its saying theres not enoght room on my /hdd i need at least 300mb free but ive got 370GB free??

Thing is all my recordings are in a folder called sda1 not HDD, when i look in the filelist button, when i go to the location HDD it does say 0% disk space ;(

HELP what can i do now im stuck.

Hi there can anyone help me out when I try an run the scan it says Timeout for turner lock an just stays on the screen anyone with any answers cheers Mick

Re: sda1

Press Menu > InfoPanel > Plugins > Mount Manager and change sda1 to hdd then reboot

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ----------

Hi there can anyone help me out when I try an run the scan it says Timeout for turner lock an just stays on the screen anyone with any answers cheers Mick

There was a problem with tuners on the earlier versions. Flash the latest Wooshbuild after backing up your line and it should work.

Right then, ive updated to Version 4 Build and i can see the Country plugin now ;)

What do i need to do from here to get the ROI Sky Sports so i can see the 3pm games?

My reginal location is South Yorkshire if that helps?

Just flashing the latest version now do I still need to change the sda1 to hdd?. cheers Mick

---------- Post Merged at 04:43 PM ----------

Sorted the new wooshbuild version has sorted this out found the plugin an ran a nit scan have got the sky sports roi channel an now my footy team are losing 2-0 so might just delete it now

Am I doing something wrong?

Using the country plugin on green button and selecting ROI. I have my region set as central. I have channel swap ticked.

I run the plug in but I don't get the ROI sports channels. They don't appear at either place people have suggested in my list of sports channels.

Any ideas guys?

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 PM ----------

I've just found my sky sports 5 channel in other on 1009 as well. Did you manage to get yours in the sports channels??

Rickster1978 -- You don't select RoI unless that's where you live. You select the country you live in, then on the ABE2 screen you then choose your region. For me that means I choose Scotland on the country plugin then Scotland East on ABE2.

The RoI channels should then be in your sports section after the NIT scan.

Back