Amazon Prime VPN

sound2005

Hi All
Is it possible to sign up for a Amazon Prime account in a different country, like south America etc...?
So far, i'm trying but the website wants me to verify a phone number?

You can’t sign up to Amazon without having a phone number as they send a one time passcode for you to verify your new account

That what I thought :(
I was hoping as most of the services have been discussed here, that there may have been a workaround.

Thanks for the reply reply though

If you enrol on online courses that get you an academic email address, or if you can get a NUS card made up you can take advantage of the student offer that gives you free prime membership for 6 months then £4.49 a month thereafter.

There's a lot written on various websites about how to do this so Google is your friend, I got my NUS card from a guy in one of the iptv groups I was in who was making them up for a fiver, sent the screenshot of it to amazon and they converted my existing account to a student one without question.

If you enrol on online courses that get you an academic email address, or if you can get a NUS card made up you can take advantage of the student offer that gives you free prime membership for 6 months then £4.49 a month thereafter.

There's a lot written on various websites about how to do this so Google is your friend, I got my NUS card from a guy in one of the iptv groups I was in who was making them up for a fiver, sent the screenshot of it to amazon and they converted my existing account to a student one without question.
This sounds like an idea!!!
I may need to see if I can get hold of a card.
Quick question, does the student name have to match the account or can you make up an excuse why the student can't open their own account and using your own account (possibly like you pay for the account or something?)

This sounds like an idea!!!
I may need to see if I can get hold of a card.
Quick question, does the student name have to match the account or can you make up an excuse why the student can't open their own account and using your own account (possibly like you pay for the account or something?)

Student name has to match the account, and when my account was converted I was no longer able to share my prime membership benefits with the Mrs but other than that nothing changed.

you can actually sign up without a phone number, all you do is close the screen when it asks for the OTP and log in with new details, i do it all the time and have had Prime from Japan, Australia, France, USA etc
You monster!!!!!
I've just tried this @Markeymark and I entered an address and phone number.
Phone number failed a few times and then I find that im a prime member!!!
Please note, I think I had registered a valid card on the account before I registered my address and phone number.
I'll update you guys if this works after they tried to take payment on a few weeks time!!!

This is why I love this forum!!!!!

You monster!!!!!
I've just tried this @Markeymark and I entered an address and phone number.
Phone number failed a few times and then I find that im a prime member!!!
Please note, I think I had registered a valid card on the account before I registered my address and phone number.
I'll update you guys if this works after they tried to take payment on a few weeks time!!!

This is why I love this forum!!!!!enjoy, just curious which country did you sign up for?

I signed up to Turkey (all my streaming service is from there, so I'm happy I can use one account!!).
I'm paying 7.90TRY (thats 34p!!)

Also I should mention to others that you don't need a vpn to use this in the UK
However if you have a vpn running in the background, the app detects it and blocks any videos from being played :(

Last edited:
I signed up to Turkey (all my streaming service is from there, so I'm happy I can use one account!!).
I'm paying 7.90TRY (thats 34p!!)

Also I should mention to others that you don't need a vpn to use this in the UK
However if you have a vpn running in the background, the app detects it and blocks any videos from being played :(
Which services have you signed up for in Turkey?

Back