any new on the a780

i have managed to get a couple of people running again,

it needs a pure newcamd line for want of a better explanation,

not a mgcam line converted.

ordered an a780 so i can have a play and see what the crack is for myself ;-)

Using the A780 right now added line and stuff but doesn't seem to wanna connect

Pretty sure the newcamd setup for the A780 doesnt work tried everything doesnt connect.

Reflashed twice
Factory reset twice
Tired different lines
Tired changing host to ip

OK so i tried a random sky nline in newcamd just to see if i could get the connection to connected and it worked ofcourse the channels wont as its a different provider but i am trying to figure out why both test cable nline i used dont connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get the a780 up & running. I need help. Please
Flashed it with the latest A780 firmware 4.5.0 from the download section then after that factory reset the box then rescanned in the channels then added the line after.

Hi
Same as aidzo A780 will not connect.
Tried flashing it with the latest A780 firmware 4.5.0 then after that factory reset the box then rescanned in the channels then added the line after will not connected.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Make sure your line is nline and type in details correct even if it's capitals. The last but one box from bottom make sure it's saying on .

Hi
Same as aidzo A780 will not connect.
Tried flashing it with the latest A780 firmware 4.5.0 then after that factory reset the box then rescanned in the channels then added the line after will not connected.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Look in your messages. The answers in there

Got the same problem not connected A780 firmware 4.5.4 then after that factory reset the box then rescanned in the channels then added the line

Hi

need some help please. I have an a780 that obviously needs reflashing but I havent got a 9 pin null cable port on my pc. Would a 9 pin to usb still work? Anybody in liverpool area sorted thus problem that could offer assistance?? Here's hoping pleasssseeeee

Thanks Paul

Back