any new on the a780

can anyone help im not getting any channels except 1 2 3 4 and 5

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 AM ----------

youtube should help to anyone wanting to fix your box just type kryptview update

You need to get a line and update to 4.5.07 the provider that you get the line from will let you know how set every thing up :whistling:

hi all ..i am not clever on any of this stuff ..in simple terms i do no someone who set up my last kryptview box....he is up on this stuff ..does this mean that he will be able to update box and get box going again ..simple replys please ..

thanks for reply cactikid ...i am not sure wat to get or were to get from ..all i no is i payed for the kryptview box a lot of years ago and it has been fine ...very easy to use ..not bothered about hd ..just after something very similar ...i am on vermin ..can my current box be updated by someone who knowes wat they are doing ...i would even consider buying the 850 box if i new it would be still working ...not sure wether it has been working all the time that the 780 hasnt been ??

all three boxes now have images,750,780 and 850 to work on outside cable servers,my point is you will be paying the same for the line but get no hd on 780. 850 very hard to get as not made for 2 years.plenty of posters here can assist in getting boxes running.

thanks cactikid..i will look into getting my current box going again ..now that i no it works ....i am in teesside area if you have any suggestions ....regarding server / line /cost

you have already 7 downloads so nothing is stopping you from downloads if still getting errors contact mods as admin maybe unavailable.

thanks cactikid..i will look into getting my current box going again ..now that i no it works ....i am in teesside area if you have any suggestions ....regarding server / line /cost

some say 25 - 80 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Miraclebox mini hybrid.. all day long.. cant fault it..! ps thanks for the mgcam online update... kv team as i can now connect my exsisting line onto the kv box.. tested it today and all good.. my 780 has a new lease of life.. up the kv team.. nice..

for kv you put a request in for a nline on cable and people will pm you,read first post

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/59334-recommend-good-cable-pay-server-request-only.html
they supply a 1 day entry/test code that you enter into box and view.

Miraclebox mini hybrid.. all day long.. cant fault it..! ps thanks for the mgcam online update... kv team as i can now connect my exsisting line onto the kv box.. tested it today and all good.. my 780 has a new lease of life.. up the kv team.. nice..

lucky you ted all i get is 15 channels on a scan lol

Last edited by a moderator:
means you got to pay for a line prescription for 6 or 12 months but at the fraction of the cost you would be paying for the real thing :happy:

means you got to pay for a line prescription for 6 or 12 months but at the fraction of the cost you would be paying for the real thing :happy:

Correct..you have to pay for a sub but compared to full vermin tv package..its nothing.. even a line for 100 quid a year is still cheaper... and for that price scram or no video would be a thing of the past... haha

Back