1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone from South Shields with 9 pin PC for a null cable ?

Discussion in 'KryptView' started by Harry22, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Harry22

Harry22 Registered

Tried all ways with a usb no joy. pls pm me

2. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

are u trying to upgrade software is the box working only need null cable if box not working

3. Harry22

Harry22 Registered

ive got all the cables just needs updating im getting error messages pc is new so no 9 pin slot and the usb cable to RS232 just i snt responding .

4. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

is the box working are putting file on root of usb open usb and dragging in wont work drag in like this Screenshot by Lightshot sorry just read kryptview lol

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

i take it that you have a kv 780 that needs to be flashed with firmware,and you are seeking someone with an old pc running xp and has a serial port rs232 for connection for null modem cable.?

6. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

i just read that thought was openbox need sleep i think up at 6 lol

7. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

Male
    {Lift Surgeon..!
    Deep Essex
    South shields..no.. Essex..yes..Dont waste and more days/nights H... If you want to post it i will do it for you.. the free offer is there.! My first 780 robbed me of 2 nights/null modem cable and would not wish that on anyone..but it is funny at the same time..! dry sense of humour.. sorry

8. Harry22

Harry22 Registered

thanks for the offer Ted but bit ill wait and hope to get someone closer.

9. wayne1zx

wayne1zx Registered

null

i'm in shields Harry

10. Harry22

Harry22 Registered

[/QUOTE]i'm in shields Harry[/QUOTE]
    Hi Wayne have u got a PC with the 9 pin null cable connection ? I cant update my kv 780 but I have the cable.

11. paul21paul

paul21paul Registered

Hi anyone in the liverpool area who can do his update for me? Kids are going crazy with no TV so I am also up the wall!!! Any help appreciated

Cheers Paul