1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

anyone getting bad epg - 'chocolate programme' listing in every category

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by wakkaday, Jun 19, 2016.

1. wakkaday

wakkaday Registered

ive noticed my epg is messed up any ideas? the programme descriptions are wrong

28.2 e - uk
    whooshbuild
    cross epg
    e2 autobouqet

thanks

2. danlou

danlou Registered

Delete your EPG and download again.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

3. kiddac

kiddac

i just laugh a people that use crossepg. People will never learn. Despite post after post of this buggy software breaking their EPG over and over again. People still insist on using it and putting it in their builds. WHY?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  4. danlou

danlou Registered

Care to explain your reasoning and your preferred EPG solution?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

5. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

So you took out xmltv and added crossepg?
    I find xmltv far better, no idea why, it seems to work better on atv

or what is your settings on crossepg, when is your download times. People setting it at 4am is great time they don't use the box, but a lot of this plugins are setting up data at that time

6. emadollar

emadollar Registered

Hi I'm having similar issues with my Edision Os mini with my blue HD skin my epg channels are there but I have to click on them scroll to the right & back to get the program that's on to pop or I just don't know what is on & it's very frustrating, any info appreciated & I hope you get yours sorted as it is very annoying.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

7. eazzzzzzzzzy

eazzzzzzzzzy Registered

Do you have time shift settings enabled?

Reason for asking is I had time shift setting enabled and was set to come on automatically after 2 mins, I was using a small(ish) memory stick and I found that it quickly filled up and caused me the very same problem.

I disabled the startup after 2 minutes so that I need to press pause to enabled it, deleted the EPG and downloaded it again. I've never had the problem since.

Hopefully this can help you some.

8. wakkaday

wakkaday Registered

how do i get xml importer set up? thanks

9. RianPatel18

RianPatel18 Registered

10. emadollar

emadollar Registered

Hi is this to me, about time shift setting ??

11. eazzzzzzzzzy

eazzzzzzzzzy Registered

It's was to anyone who's having the issue and have their box set up as described.

If your having the same issue then try what I said

12. emadollar

emadollar Registered

Ok thank you, I have pretty much a blank epg until I click on channels then scroll right then back to the left then the programme & info pops up so I can't just see what's on until I click on each channel, very annoying :-(

13. wakkaday

wakkaday Registered

i stil cant get this too work. ive tried xml tv importer.
    ive reformatted usb drive and reconnected to the box but still getting wrong epg section
    strange