Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for very reliable buffet free IPTV service, mine is coming to an end and becoming unreliable.
Must have Sly Sports and BT sports in FHD, box office events, Other UK and ROI channels, a good selection of VOD, US Sports channels a plus. Test required, for firestick and enigma2

I'm after a good 'buffer free' IPTV service.
It must have all UK channels (inc horse racing), 3pm kick offs, and VOD

I will be running it on the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung Blu-ray player.

pm me, thanks

I'm after a good 'buffer free' IPTV service.
It must have all UK channels (inc horse racing), 3pm kick offs, and VOD

I will be running it on the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung Blu-ray player.

pm me, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I’m after iptv for zgemma, want the most FHD UK channels with 7 day catchup enabled and ability to record. Thanks

Hi looking for iptv sub using android must be very stable and have all channels english ,american ,all football and decent vod if poss.thanks

Looking for a full IPTV soup which I can switch from one device to another as I travel a lot . For Samsung TV and iPad
Cheers

Looking for reliable server (no resellers) for UK sly service with 3pm football, don't need 100s of channels just a quality supplier. Willing to pay a premium for a premium service.
Please don't reply if you cannot meet these requirements

Hi,

Looking for a good solid stable IPTV service for Zgemma H2.H
All UK Channels included in the sub.

Test line most welcome.

Cheers

Need an iptv provider that uses xtream editor, that can offer me a trial instantly looking to buy tomorrow morning need sports and movies

Hi looking for very reliable buffet free IPTV service, mine is coming to an end and wanted to shop around. Must have Sly Sports and BT sports in FHD, box office events, Other UK channels and Asian Indian channels with full epg, a good selection of VOD, US Sports channels 3pm footy and ppv. Test required, for enigma2 need it as m3u file to use with jedi xtream plugin to allow bouquets, also allowing me to use on my mobile to watch footy when I'm not at home,
Thanks

looking for IPTV with 24hr trial for zgemma star2s box
looking all sports channels in hd with movies
using xtream plugin but can change to suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back