Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a trial and 1/3/6 month subscription service for all channels including 3pm football. Hopefully to run on ss iptv on a Philips TV. If not, then I will run it on an android box with stbemu if that gives better options.

I am after IPTV which will run on a Zgemma-Star H.2S
Main channels interested in are Movies, Sport, Documentaries and 3pm kick offs.
A 24 hour test would be good
many thanks

Iptv required for Zgemma H2 - not worried about other devices as have an other IPtV provider but won’t work / configure Zgemma

Cheers

I am done with sites full selling false hopes. In simple terms i am looking for a IPTV service to give me the following:
All 3 o'clock kick offs that are not blocked
Catchup tv
i have a mag box
please no time wasters.

Hi all
I am looking for an issue free IPTV sub, all 3pm games, box office, movies on demand etc. I have a zgemma and also a fire stick that i use with my current sub
Thanks

Hi I’m looking for a 3 month Iptv sub with vod,catch up and series, to run on a zgemma with full EPG. I Will require a trial before signing up. Excellent quality subs only please. I only need UK channels and sports. No foreign channels required. Thanks

Hi, looking a trial, last few I’ve had I’ve been disappointed with the VOD. Looking the full works, sports etc, please only get in touch if you have a great set up, thanks!

Hi i have a Zgemma h2s running wooshbuild infinity and openTV 6.1 im looking for a TRIAL sub with all 3pms usa Canada most of all good English HD channels. it needs to have its own BIG server with minimally people on it LOL needs a good EPG for all country's. Needs to have separate Bouquets for country's and categories. Above all IT NEEDS TO RELIABLE

ps: I have putty installed and extrem editor

pss im not sure ive posted in the right place. if not please delete and point me in the right direction

Last edited:
Hi I need a reliable full iptv service plus good vod that updates. I'm running xtream editor on zgemma h2h box trial will be needed before sub.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back