Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm looking for mainly a full UK Sly Package along with EPG, 3PM and PPV - glitch free provider using private server please.

Great Sport selection a must with VOD/CATCH UP optional.

Require a 24HR test and device is a NVIDIA SHIELD.

Thank you.

Hi, Looking for IPTV for 2 connections in 2 different locations. Trial preferable.
Key would be HD, smooth sports, footy mainly but boxing etc when ppv. Also Movies.
Looking for all 3pm PL kick offs and championship, preferable English commentary from US broadcasts for EPL.
Initially will be used via some smart TV / firestick app but also have Zgemma H2s.
Cheers for any help/recommendations.

Looking for a iptv line that will work with zgemma h2h with wooshbuil infinity. Please don't take offence but i dont want any constant freezing

Thank mate

STB emu SUPPLIER!
Looking for a decent IPTV Supplier with good feedback for firesticks 12 month sub. Multiroom possibly.

HI, looking for an iptv provider with uk and italian channels as a must. Android, PC or fire stick devices

if you cant provide these countries, please don't inbox me. many thanks

Looking to setup an old Zgemma H2S with IPTV, currently has wooshbuild, but if better to reflash then happy to do that if needed.
Needs to have VOD (continually updated with new movies, sly, all sports inc rangers tv etc, 3pm KO's and PPV. current provider through android box is very jumpy / glitchy and want a smooth service please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back