Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any IPTV supplier who can offer the new catchup service via XE on enigma2 boxes. Please do not contact me if you cannot supply this feature, as I am specifically looking for this feature.......my current provider does not offer this sadly :(

Looking for subscription service for my Samsung ju6800 Smart TV.

Would like all English channels (movies, sports, documentaries,etc)
Would like to watch all Premier League football matches
Quality is paramount!

Would ideally have a trial period before 7:45pm tonight so I can see how the premier league games are tonight before deciding.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi,

I'm looking for a test server for IPTV for Perfect Player on a Fire Stick.
Would need to include M3U playlist and EPG for Perfect Player app.

All UK / Irish Sky channels, movies, documentaries, Sports, 3pm matches, PPV etc. etc.

No freezing is a must.

When sending on the test - could you also send prices of sub.

Thanks

hi,
looking for a test line for IPTV, all uk sky channels sd/hd and vod and preferably an epg (or can use iptv bouquet plugin) for vu+ solo2
need a quality line/provider with no freezing please and prices for subs,
thank you.

Hi folks looking for help and info,have a sab titan 111 box and I just wondering is it possible to get iptv subscription on these and if so could I get test for this please cheers thank you very much

New year, new server. Looking to get back into IPTV.

I have a MAG254 box so in need of something compatible. XXX, Movies, VOD ideally (TV Shows and Movies). Not interested in packages that have access to worldwide channels, UK only but not a deal breaker. Ideally one that doesn't require a VPN.

Similar to dt99 above, looking for any IPTV supplier who can offer the new catchup service via XE on enigma2 boxes. Please do not contact me if you cannot supply this feature, as I am specifically looking for this feature.......my current provider does not offer this sadly

Hi

Can anybody recommend a good server for my Zgemma i55 Enigma box with ipab installed?
  • EPG for UK Channels
  • PPV
  • F1 and Movies
  • No freezing
  • No VPN
Thanks in advance

Hi I am looking for all 3pm kick offs I have always had problems in the past with freezing.

I will be using the line on my pc (ideally plex compatible?) I use this for my dvr recordings so would like to keep it within one program.

I usually have a vpn running

Looking for test of IPTV for Enigma2 must have EPG and Sport, the more channels the better and as long a trial as possible?

Looking a server with script for zgemma box that doesn't require a vpn? Wanting mostly for football but will take a full package

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi, any one providing IPTV server with Indian channel, adult, sports and VOD.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm looking for an IPTV subscription for my Zgemma H2.S primarily for the Sly Channels, including all discovery channels with full EPG and ability to reliably record. I am looking for a service that doesn't freeze or buffer all the time, i'd also like a 24/48 hour test so that i can have a good look at what's available.

I'm looking for a good IPTV service with no freezing or buffering. Interested in UK/Irish channels and the USA channels that show 3pm UK Soccer. I'm using a MAG256. Test required before purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back