Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for a sub for my LG TV (Smart IPTV app) with the full package, 3pm kick offs, PPV, catch up tv etc.

Looking for a 24 hour trial if possible

hi,
looking for a good sub for iptv running on smart iptv on a lg tv, the usual stuff footie including 3pm K.O, P.P.V, uk /us channels, movies. TK vets or good members not re sellers . Need a trial 24 or 48 hours.

Cheers

Looking for reliable IPTV including Irish, UK and US channels with movies and sports.
Not crazy prices and if possible can be run on several devices in a single location.

Thanks

Can someone provide me with a trial and a script.to set up on enigma box please no adult channels. Want to test ASAP prefer to pay monthly

Hi, I'm looking for a UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma H2.H and samsaung tv with full EPG and ability to record. Must be have itv ppv. will need to trail.

Looking for Good reliable sub with

Sky UK package
USA sports Ch
3pm kickoffs
EPG if possible
Currently have win 10 machine, via VLC...not sure of other programs I could use.

12 free trail required, of will pay couple quid for a 48hr trial

Looking for Server for IPTV server

On a firestick using smart iptv app

would like all the channels if poss

I will like to pay for a month first to see hoe is goes

please PM

Looking for a provider that had all sport in HD, 3pm games too, in english of course!

Will be using a zgemma h2h but if that fails i’ll resort to kodi.

Pm me :)

Hello.
I'm new to this..

Looking for a IPTV subscription for my MAG box.
Looking for one with no needed VPN, no blocks and a free 24hr trial.
Not looking for re sellers.

Serious replies only please.

Looking for iptv trial for stb emu on my firestick. I want to test with epg, looking for full uk sly including movies and sports. Preferably with +1 channels as well if possible.

Please pm prices for monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription.

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma H2.S with full EPG. My priority though is 3pm kick offs and VOD - and I am searching for a service that doesn't freeze or buffer all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back