Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im looking to find a good reliable sub for my smart iptv on samsung smart tv app . Need full sub and if possible a 24 hour test . Then will sub for either 6 or 12 months thanks

i have a firestick and want an easy subscription for lots of channels and sport please. the easier the better as im not great with technology lol

wanting a sub with all epl games. all sky channels and VOD. Do not want to use a Vpn. My current provider still has not found a bypass. Would want 3 subs for 3 E2 boxes.

Hi,
I'm looking for an IPTV sub for a zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild. To include sports, 3pm, movies, boxsets, VOD, ppv, UK & Ireland channels. etc. with EPG and be able to record also. Trial if possible with a view to a 6 or 12 months package.

tks

Hi looking for a test line recomendation from a tk vet for a reliable honest iptv line.
Zgemma,xtream editor
Must have full epg
All sly channels
ppv
Cheers

Hello, looking for reliable sub for iptv, all channels, 3pms, vod. Using perfect player with tiny url.. test line first please, cheers

Looking for an iptv sub for a full uk package for a zgemma 2s, cannot use xtremetv as tried it and my box kept turning off and rebooting, not tried m3u line thats if you can use it on a zgemma 2s...many thanks...;)

Hi

Looking for UK IPTV service with all premium channels and VOD channels. International would also be nice. Going to be used on Smart IPTV app

Hi,
I'm looking for an IPTV sub for a zgemma H2s running Wooshbuild 7. To include movies, boxsets, VOD, UK channels with EPG. Trial if possible with a view to a 12 month package.

Hi,

Looking for iptv sub for Edision OS Mega running openvix.

Mainly after sly, kids, movies, Vod.

48hr test if possible as 4 kids take most of my time to set stuff up lol.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back