Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a iptv service that you don' need vpn or get blocks when watching 3pm kick off also need a 24hr trial as I have been ripped off too many times, would like vod also. I have a zgemma H.2S running Woosh with APTV. Do Paypal but not friends and family

Hi, looking for a sub for my Openvix Edision OS Mega. I'm running a c line still with Sly and VM, so I will need m3u with full epg, ideally grouped into channels (Irish, Sport, 3pms K/Os, Movies etc). Must not be a reseller. Trial if possible, with a view to a 6/12 sub on up to 4 boxes. Thanks

Looking for iptv for zgemma 2s running whooshbuild.

Current provider is getting blocked as soon as any football kicks off.

Using ipvanish with openvpn but isnt stable, cant keep selecting a new server everyday as used in a football club bar.

All channels iptv test please... and price list... New to this side of things as allways had Sat... I have a Vu solo 2 box... any advice as well is good please.

Regards

just joined and looking for an iptv test for tonight to test reliability. really into nfl so need line with nfl sunday ticket included. will be using perfect player on 4k android box

I'm looking for a full iptv sub for zgemma. Also have two boxes so multiroom please quote if cost more.
I will be looking to test each box.
Thanks

Hi, I would like an iptv provider for my firestick on perfect player. No freeze and no buffering and no constant lagging please. I would like a 24 hour trial. Thank u.

I am looking for iptv player that can give me 3pm coverage (current supplier continuously gets blocked). I am not fussed about other channels, I am only interested in getting the footy be it UK or US coverage.
I have a zgemma h2s

anyone with an iptv service not getting blocked when prem footy is on please pm me with packages and prices, thanks

Hi I am looking for a test iptv line for a zgemma h.s2 box
full epg
Irish channels and sports (inc 3pm KOs) & movies
Thank you.

Looking for the following:

• UK playlist with PPV
  • Full epg
  • M3U file categorised channels into groups (for Smart IPTV app on tv)
  • Multiroom support
  • To be used on i55, smart tv, iptv app on phone
  • HD channels with no lag
  • 24 hour test
  • No resellers!
  • Looking to purchase 2 lines.
Many thanks

Looking a test line and price for 12months full UK package. Using smart Iptv on Samsung tv of perfect player on fire stick with 3pm kickoff and no vpn needed cheers

-Looking for full package, but with all the sports channels including greek Nova and Cosmote sport channels.
-Epg available
-For mag or vlc
-24hr test

Thanx

Looking a test line and price for 12months full UK package. Using smart Iptv on LG OLED TV with 3pm kickoff and no vpn needed cheers

Looking for a UK IPTV server with all uk channels one that is freeze free and has been running along time. To be used on my iPad using iptv player and zgemma if possible a 24 hour trial would be nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back