Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good plex sub, latest films, docs, tv series. No adults its for family use. If possible use on more than one device. Thanks

im looking for a iptv 1 month sub then longer must be a tk veteran and be able to message via email or here none of that" add my forum shit" .

Looking for provider:

For use on Nvidia Shield:
UK Channels, sports essential (Adult channels a bonus)
MUST have an EPG
Trial Essential (multiple days a bonus)

Looking for iptv sub
I use perfect player android
Not interested in other programs
Mac etc ..
M3u and xmltv please
Trial a must
Stable line only

Hi,

Looking for a sub with all uk channels,
And a good cover of USA sports (espn, FOX sports).
Will be using in an Android box with stbemu, perfect player or a provided apk.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I am on the lookout for a reliable provider for my Zgemma H2S. Cannot be a reseller and needs to support Xtream Editor.

I need the full UK package inc adult plus 3pm kickoffs and it must bypass any blocks during football matches.

I hope to purchase today as my line has expired.

Hi, would like a trusted provider with full UK channels, movies and sports inc. unblocked 3pm's.

Trial for Mag appreciated. Cheers

I'm looking for a new supplier as my current suppliers portal keeps stopping and just has a black screen for hours including the boxing this morning. Can I trial the portal first please.

Thanks

David

Looking for a direct IPTV supplier for android box using Smart IPTV app.

Must have full package including -

all channels HD & SD,

VOD,

Full EPG,

All movies & Sports channels including Football club channels

Looking for a 3 or 6 month sub to begin with to see how things go then if all ok cony=tinious subscription.

Thanks.

IPTV supplier wanted for MAG250

UK channels along with sports (all PL games), movies, VOD and catch-up for channels.

Had a supplier but they seem to have gone dark. Will keep the sub running and running and running as long as you keep the service going!

Would prefer to have a trial first - even one hour is enough, I'm not looking to string the trials along - so I can check the quality of the picture and all the channels the other half would like are on they are and watchable.

Let me know if you can help

IPTV supplier wanted for MAG250

UK channels along with sports (all PL games), movies, VOD and catch-up for channels.

Had a supplier but they seem to have gone dark. Will keep the sub running and running and running as long as you keep the service going!

Would prefer to have a trial first - even one hour is enough, I'm not looking to string the trials along - so I can check the quality of the picture and all the channels the other half would like are on they are and watchable.

Let me know if you can help

Looking for 3pm kick offs and box office sports. Nothing else really will be used

Will be on Xbox one using my IPTV player probably

Must be reliable and offer a test firs
Thanks

Looking for an IPTV supplier for VU+Solo2 box please.

I have been with my current supplier for several years but as late his service has got worse & worse. He has now started an app version & I dont like the useability of it, the channel display list is rubbish & you cant see what is on "Now & Next" without click on that channel first.

So Im looking for a supplier that can supply a top quality line. All channels & that have no freezing. My internet speed is really good, the box is good & I have the WooshBuild image.

I dont want to have to load this via an app, I just want to press the EPG button and away I go.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back