Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please I am looking for a service with:
fhd and HD uk/usa/Canada sports
3pm kick offs.
Must also have 24/7 premier league TV (like flow sports or le sports).
Free trial
PayPal as means of payment
Good customer service support as well

Hi forum can anyone recommend an IPTV panel to purchase which would include itlalian TV too. This would be only for me and family use not to resell.

Thanks

Iptv subs
Looking for test line and to buy if its what i want, want it to be no more then £30 per year, mainly international channels. If your genuine and glitch free then reply, if not dont waste yours or my time.

I am looking for iptv stream, for use with tvheadend.
Looking for Irish/UK channels.
Would like a provider that gives at least two lines.
Looking to try before I buy.

Have a zgemma H2s (wooshbuild and putty)
What can you offer on the following?

Full UK package in HD and SD Box Office Sports
Irish channels
USA channels
3pm kick offs
PPV
World Sports Network
Vast library of OD TV shows
Box Sets
Catch up tv
Timeshift
EPG

**Not as a plugin and No freezing please**

Recommendations please, ability to run on multiple devices (IOS Smarters, E2 Suls, XC plugin etc) - not necessarily at the same time but a multi sub would be good (Abiltiy to record would be nice). Defo 3pm EPLs and not effected by ISP blocking (no VPN required )- latest films/series VOD - and most importantly good communications. I currently have a couple of subscriptions that lack in a few areas. Thanks. ( I know, I don't want much !)

Hi looking for a smart iptv line tried a few and are no good so looking for quality please all sports including rangers tv

My friend has lost the head with need for vpn to watch football and needs a new supplier. Needs all sports (sly and bt, 3pm kick offs, rangers TV, eleven sports), UK and us channels. Movies on demand as well. The most important thing though - no need for a Vpn! He's using xtream on a vu zero (I think) not sure if this changes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back