blade 7000s red light

machine

Good morning guys,on Monday night my box switched of by itself while i was watching football?When i turned it back on all i am getting is a red flashing light on the display with no picture?Please help

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state, including sub info/channel list

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state, including sub info/channel list
Thanks for reply.Once i have done this do just enter the line info back in and download the channel list from Blade onlIne?

Back