Bohs win the league?

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
bohemians.jpg

Well, I'm off to Dalymount to hopefully see Bohs win the league. can they do it, well it relies on us winning and Shamrock Rovers losing, So C@MAN THE BOHS. be basck later and let you know how it went.

well, Bohs had a great first half and went into the break 3 - 0 up after two early goals took all the life out of sligo rovers.
Sligo started the second half the stronger and after a defensive mix up by Bohs Sligo scored in the 47th minute, the game went a bit stale after that, with sporadic goalmouth action.
in the end Bohs did what they had to and got the three points they needed, but Shamrock rovers got a draw, which means that going into the final game, Bohs lead the league by three points and have a goal difference of 17 goals better than Rovers. Which basically means, that should Bohs lose next week, rovers still need to win by 17 clear goals.
so to finish.....
The Bohemian F.C., League champions 2009

good photo noel, though its a pity that they couldn't do the presentation at dalymount tonight as they now have to do it at bray next week, and poor bray have been relegated tonight.

They`ll do it next week wheelo ;)
Feel sorry for Bray though :( Me youngfella had that cup in his hands a couple of months ago :)

well Pat Fenlon has allowed them to go on the rip tonight, so he doesn't have any worries, though it would be just my luck that rovers win by 17 clear goals lol

well done bohs from tallaght never really took much interest in the LOI until rovers moved over our way my young lad loves going to the matches now even though there does be a few bogies at the rovers matches
again well done wheelo (y)

flag of the night has to be the one which was half black, half red(Bohs colours) and on it was ......

TALLAGHT BOHS...BEHIND ENEMY LINES​

thought that was pure class

lets hope that they can end the season on a real high and get a draw and let rovers win 17 - 0 LOL
a fine double this year... league and league cup, following on from last years league and FAI cup double.

Congrats on another double Wheelo!
Think the 10 draws murdered rovers a-la liverpool last season
hopefuly next year Rovers can go one better than second place,
but for the moment my hats off to a better team..
Well Done Bohs!

Last edited:
i think the better team lost it this season knot, but i think their financial plan will stand to them in the long run.

Bohs 'keeper gets Ireland call

0002bba910dr.jpg

Bohemians goalkeeper Brian Murphy has been called into the Republic of Ireland squad for the upcoming World Cup play-off matches against France.

Murphy replaces Coventry stopper Keiren Westwood, who has withdrawn from the squad through injury.
Murphy goes into his last game with Bohemians tonight against Bray Wanderers with a remarkable goalkeeping record of 63 clean sheets in 96 games.
The 26-year-old will leave Bohemians after the season, joining Roy Keane's English Championship side Ipswich Town in January.

Murphy has previously been capped for Ireland at under-19, under-20 and under-21 levels.

The three goalkeepers now in Giovanni Trapattoni's squad for the matches against France are Shay Given (Manchester City), Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe United) and Brian Murphy (Bohemians).
Ireland will take on France in Croke Park on 14 November before travelling to Paris for the second leg on 18 November.

Back