bouquets

webhead

bouquets help got autobouquets but it dont let me change are at top is there something better to get bouquets right whats best plugin using vix cheers

AutoBouquets 28.2E (AB 28.2): you cannot configure whether top or bottom. However, you should be able to untick make default bouquets and shuffle around.

AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) : in the configure menu, you can choose whether they are created at top or bottom.

You can use a bouquet editor on your PC. Also available on OpenWebif

i had wooshbuild on another box on the configuration page you choose area and bouquets were perfect how is it done on there ,can you install that on this image because it works well.

@webhead
Almost an hour has passed. If you still want help, can you please answer the questions on post 4. Following screen selections will show you the details.
Menu > Information > About

Secondly. Which plugin do you want help with?
AutoBouquets 28.2E (AB 28.2)
AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)

hi thanks well i got my epg all working i got AutoBouquets 28.2E but how do i change area i need htv west its the only bit im screwed on, i love this box though much better than my old zgemma thing.
i got openvix if that helps , also whats a good iptv plugin to use for stalker type thanks.

Let us talk about the box we are working with. Please don't mention your other box, it causes confusion.

I am going by your post that you have installed AutoBouquets 28.2 by LraiZer. We are therefore not talking about AutoBouquetsMaker.
I am going by your comment that you are on OpenVix. You did not say which version you are on. You did not say which box we are trying to work with.

To get to AutoBouquets 28.2 by LraiZer,
Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning > Autobouquets 28.2
Then open the plugin.
AB 28.2_1.jpg

When plugin has opened, press menu. You can then select your region and options. Right/left will go through the options. You can press "file list" to see a long list.
AB 28.2_2.jpg

AB 28.2_3.jpg

I attach a picture of my About page. It shows that the image I am on is Vix 6.3 007.
about.jpg

hi its ok thanks you helped me there was a menu in a menu i had to press menu 2 times to get to those bits thanks a lot that bits done now working great .

whats the best plugin for iptv stalker type its me last bit do do as i like it integrated on with my sat epg guide i love it .

this box is really good great picture great sound its a bargain.

Back