Box keeps restarting

amccurry2

Issue with restarting non stop and tried to reflash and it did no sweat now it won't boot properly goes to blank screen . Any help welcome ! Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Just ur back up mate I always use urs as I know they are set up the best but no joy this time to fix this crashing crap it's now stopped being a blank screen and now stuck on the loading please wait screen I can't understand it

if you have flashed it and got a blank screen then leave the usb in for about 10 mins it sorted it for me if not try reflashing it again
if its the se I have a good image you would just need to set the auobouqet maker up.

It's the normal 2+ , it's been going great for months then just randomly started all this . I'll try the leaving it 10 mins and see how it goes . It's a weird one it's bricked but then it gets that bit further after flashing . Just not far enough lol

if you have flashed it and got a blank screen then leave the usb in for about 10 mins it sorted it for me if not try reflashing it again
if its the se I have a good image you would just need to set the auobouqet maker up.

Webby, would you consider making the image available to others via Download section?

It's the normal 2+ , it's been going great for months then just randomly started all this . I'll try the leaving it 10 mins and see how it goes . It's a weird one it's bricked but then it gets that bit further after flashing . Just not far enough lol

Lol
first make sure ur feed cable is ok as this can cause box boot loop, then try reflash. If doesnt work try a raw image from cloud-ibox.net in case its the 1080 setting thats bother?

I thought I'd try blackhole just to see if it would get past that glitch I was having by trying a totally diff image and left it flashing alnight while I was sleeping and it seems to of worked . But now I want ur back up on it again sucs do u think it would flash back to ur back up no sweat . Now that the box is actually loading up with blackhole ?

Yes. But have u a 1080 tv? Someone had trouble with 1080 because they had 720 tv.
from now on all will be set to 720. I just forgot.
But he was getting audio but no vid.
wont do any harm trying my backup again if u like.

Yeah I do have a 1080 tv and it was all fine for months with ur back so I don't think it's to with the resolution settings to be honest and I haven't downloaded anything to cause a crash so I haven't a clue what went wrong there man

I noticed lol I'll let you know how ur back up goes mate

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 PM ----------

When the display goes blank on front of the box is it still flashing ?

I noticed lol I'll let you know how ur back up goes mate

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 PM ----------

When the display goes blank on front of the box is it still flashing ?

Sometimes it will say 'flashing', other times it will be blank. So to be safe, just leave the pen in for about 10mins. If you have a pen that has a flashing indicator then you will know it is flashed when led no longer flashing on pen

Sucs ur back wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried so I had to start from scratch with the lastest openvix from cloud ibox . Net and build it all my self . So someone wanna tell how the hell u get all channels in sly order ?

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
Autobouquet Maker
Providers (to set ur region) then go back one step to Autobouget maker menu again and select start scan

Hopefully that should sort it

Doesn't seem to be working man and I set it to sky uk and my country and still nothing changed also cross EPG doesn't seem to be downloading guide info

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

Ok so after another little fiddle about Autobouquet Maker is now working it's just crossEPG that's the issue lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ----------

Got it all working now safe to say I think I finally know everything I need to keep these boxes alive now lol. Thanks lads .Was looking at zgemma 2s star boxes or what ever they are called are they any good?

Congrats mate. Sucmnsee can advise on the zgemma star as he has one. Have u set your EPG and recordigs to go to Hard drive?

Back