CCcam.cfg

Question what exactly should be in file CCcam.cfg.I wonder is there should be together C-line and N-line or just C-line.Im sorry im new in that case thats mine first steps wit that.Manny thanks.Marios

is there any difference between cccam and newcam . and can i share my channels to one openbox to another through internet and how?(y)

hello.
Ive been told that mgcamd is more stable the the cccam, ive only tried the cccam, and thats been stable enough for me.

mario it depends on your box as some boxes (such as openbox ) cant be used as a server . but for example if your box is a dreambox and if your wanting to use your box as a server (to share your card with others ) you would need to add listen port number /boxkey number /and then an f line for each person who you would be sharing with (of course you would have to give each person sharing with you a line which they put in their box ) none of this is particularly hard it just takes a little patience .however some boxes may have to run on newcamd in which case you dont use c lines but n lines .

if your just planning on purchasing a c line or n line to view pay channels then all you need in cccam.cfg is the c or n line you were given .

Back