CCcam Install Help

Hopefully somebody can help, took delivery of Ibox 2 Plus yesterday, I've got my c-line, installed CCcam 2.13 but nothing shows up in my softcam manager to activate it, I've also tried to install 2.14 and I get an error stating the CCcam file already exists.

Tearing my hair out here, hopefully someone can assist!

Thanks

Have you FTP'd your line into the correct folder on the box? And is there a tick next to CCcam 2.13 in softcam manager? On mine it was one of the coloured buttons to start the cam.

If you havnt already got a ftp program on ur pc find and download Dreambox Control Centre to ur pc.
1st make sure you have ur line in a CCcam.cfg file.
This is what you have to send to ur box using ftp.
Give us as much info as u can so we know where ur at

First, cheers for getting back to me so quickly.

I first tried just creating a CCcam.cfg file, putting one line of text in the file which is C: user port myname password

I did this using DCC, there was no file present to edit so I created one and put it in VAR/Etc

This didn't work so I downloaded CCcam 2.13, installed it and it still didn't work, when I go into the settlings for Soft Cam there is nothing there to suggest any Cams/C Lines are present or installed, I tried the same with 2.14 with the same result.

Thanks in advance.

Id say the txt could be entered incorrectly in the CCcam.cfg file. This tends to be by far the most common prob.
But ur getting orange and green lights at ethernet port on box ok?

Ethernet connection is fine, not sure about the text but I have entered exactly as instructed by c-line supplier. Would the softcam settings page not show the Cam there even if it was incorrect?

Thanks

Have you got in the text 01 02 03 04 etc at end?

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ----------

C: djsat.zapto.org ***** *********** test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Example

If you go into softcam theres a list with numbers down the left for relevant button on remote. That's the menu u want and I think the details are viewable with the 9 button.
Sorry cant be accurate. In work no box access

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ----------

No, literraly just C: username portname my username my password.

Cheers

Ok. If ur guys qny good he should email u a CCcam.cfg
If not just put 01-14 onto the end of what u have as above

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 PM ----------

My box just arrived today. I was running a near flawless nline in MGCAMD on my F5s, will it run as well on the Ibox 2+?

Yes but start a new thread as not that simple

Prob still txt error
Install 2.1.3
Reboot
Check green tick beside 2.1.3 in softcam manager

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

Make sure you have the : after C at start of line.

Supplier really should send you CCcam.cfg file. Not a big ask when ur having this much trouble

I must be doing something incorrectly, I've reinstalled 2.13, nothing in Softcam manager and also showing as "no module present"

On ur ftp program open the etc folder and CCcam.cfg (case sensitive) is in there. And right click and view to make sure correct

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ----------

I must be doing something incorrectly, I've reinstalled 2.13, nothing in Softcam manager and also showing as "no module present"

Ok
Plugins
Remove plugins (red)
Delete any cams
Reboot
Plugins
Download plugins
Download install nd reboot 2.1.3
Go to softcam manager, start it and autostart it

Lads, I've been at this for an hour no with no joy. I have downloaded various cccam plugins and have started them, with green tick beside them. Using dreambox control centre to ftp and there is no CCam folder. Ready to throw the box out the window :whacko:

Lads, I've been at this for an hour no with no joy. I have downloaded various cccam plugins and have started them, with green tick beside them. Using dreambox control centre to ftp and there is no CCam folder. Ready to throw the box out the window :whacko:

Have you placed the Config file (with your line in it) into the 'etc' folder using FTP?

Back