CCcam Install Help

Lads, I've been at this for an hour no with no joy. I have downloaded various cccam plugins and have started them, with green tick beside them. Using dreambox control centre to ftp and there is no CCam folder. Ready to throw the box out the window :whacko:

Have you placed the Config file (with your line in it) into the 'etc' folder using FTP?

I reflashed with the version in the download section and now have it working. Channel numbers seem to be all over the place though but maybe it'll just take me a while to get used to the box.

Which download?

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. You need to set to ur region.

Then exit once
Scan now. Then use epg button to turn to a different channel 1st time.

Last edited:
Which download?

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. You need to set to ur region.

Then exit once
Scan now. Then use epg button to turn to a different channel 1st time.

Cheers, think you've sorted me out there. Looks like a great wee box. Onechannel doesn't seem to work at all though. Will take a bit of getting used to but seems like a huge step up from an F5s.

Best I can do........
1st set ur provider region correctly in sd.
Scan now.

Type something like 401 and go to
Press ↑ or ↓
Go to top bbc1sd
Menu
Enable bouquet edit
Move to and select bbc1sd ( turns blue )
Menu
End bouquet edit
↑↓
Go to bbc1hd
Enable move mode
Select (turn red)
Move to top
Menu
End move mode.

That should be bbc1hd on No.1.
Not 101. Sorry
But hit 1 then ch + - and it all works

But to keep up to data with auto channel updates every night it will reset. So honestly in my opinion a massive waste of time. Just leave as is and remember the numbers 141 and 102 hehe. Thats me givin up lol
Hope u sort it. Gd luck :)

Last edited:
hey sucemnsee i kinda have the same prob here altho i know i havent got the proper details for the Cccam file all i have is " server my name password " rather than the full address , i have been using an f3s skybox for 1st 6mths but decided i needed somthing that i could record & watch diff chnl thing is i hav 6 mths gift left but hav lost my back up file + contact details from my server is there anyway that i can get the full address ie blah blah @zapto.org (which btw struck a chord when reading this thread)

not sure this reads back well but heho

Hey dude. Its best to go to the introductions part of the forum and say hi first. Then come back and let us know if u need a hand in a New Thread. Hope this helps :)

soz lol , hi dude i hav same kinda prob as matsgunner ie "server myname pasword" is all i hav as my Cccam file only diff is i hav 6 mths left of my gift but have lost my copy file that was sent to me btw zapto.org rings a bell lol + hav lost all contact details of my server , is ther anyway i can get these details any other way

just to explain the reason i need details is im changing from a f3s skybox to the ibox3 for the dual tuner & record facility

cheers m8 in advance

Back