cfg file

making your own cfg file in text editor make sure you name is cccam.cfg and save it as ALL FILES, plus in the back of box, menu > settings > upload via usb > select misc > cccam.cfg, upload, done

If you type it in manually into Cccam client part of the menu
make sure the protocol at the top is selected to Newcamd
if you are using an N line.

Press OK on the highlighted bar to access keyboard. You don't need to put the N: in though. Change the CCcam bar at the top of the screen to be Newcamd. Then enter the server name after the N: on the line below. You don't need to type N: if you are manually entering the line.

you dont need to use n: do this - go to menu, network settings, mgcamd settings, edit config files, edit newcamd.list. Click add and input you line as follows - if line is N: my.server.co.uk 19999 username password 01 02 03 04 etc etc then it goes into server as

sever/address: my.server.co.uk
port: 19999
username : username
password: password
deskey should already be: 01 02 03 etc to 14

close to save and job done

If you are still getting stuck If you pm your line details and your email address i will make a newcand list file for you

info added and when you get it all in one line and you press ok to make it active, i get a tick next to it but no re boot command it stays on no active do i still re boot or is something wrong

ok great thanks i'll do that tomorrow then

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 PM ----------

i've un zipped it onto a usb and will add tomorrow but server says i should be got channels working and that its a ccam not a newcamd, i'm a bit confused as it read as N:

Last edited:
He is probably meaning its a CCcam file not a Newcamd file as line detail start with N The line can be put in either Camds set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok should i repeat the process and put it in camds set up to see if that makes it work oh and do i delete the other first?

You can try if it doesn't work if you private message me I will give you my email where you can forward what he sent you Where I will test it for you then delete it

Hi all. Ive just manually put a n line into f5 box, its showing online but i still got scrambled on screen. Any ideas what may have done or i need to do please. Thanks

Check to see if internet is working to box by menu /network/network apps/YouTube Select films. do you get list up It may not play but it will let you internet is working by loading Also try rebooting router

Also, try rebooting the box and having a little patience! Sometimes with a new N line they take 10-15 seconds or so to clear on first use and some people think after 5 secs 'oh this isn't working' and change channel and so on meaning all they ever get to see is the $

cfg

Still no joy. So not sure what has happened. When i put test line in via usb it worked straight away. Now manual N line nothing

Back