Cloud Ibox 2+ does not boot up, blue power light only and no video

Modern image problem with these boxs. Last known where it RARELY happens is vix 022 or other images pre august 14.
helps to have tv on and at correct hdmi source before booting box. Will keep happening to same tv even if u switch boxs round so must be hdmi related.

How often have you seen it happen on boxes with the old bloader and ViX 022? I have provided my family members with a few of these boxes and I'm honestly getting sick of constantly having to reflash them.

Ive been running one box on 022 with May bootloader and another on 041 with Aug bootloader since July and not needed to reflash once (touch wood lol). If you are powering off at night make sure to choose 'deep standby' before switching off at mains. This may help

Modern image problem with these boxs. Last known where it RARELY happens is vix 022 or other images pre august 14.
helps to have tv on and at correct hdmi source before booting box. Will keep happening to same tv even if u switch boxs round so must be hdmi related.

How often have you seen it happen on boxes with the old bloader and ViX 022? I have provided my family members with a few of these boxes and I'm honestly getting sick of constantly having to reflash them.

Once theyve been told to make sure tv is on and at correct channel ive only seen it twice on 50+ boxs in four months. And one of those was a power cut. And the other who knows if they did or not. Its defo a hdmi issue. Whether its driver/cable/hdmi version/tv software no one knows.

Also sorry to state the obvious but make sure theyre set up with a permanent usb/hdd to handle the work! lol

Last edited:
Got same problem loaded bootloader icloud box2 when should have been icloud box2 se anyone know how to fix this thanks

Try loading correct bootloader. Try few usbs just in case. If wont work you need to jtag. Search jtag in forum for instructions. Not simple

Cloudibox 2 plus

Hi could someone help me

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ----------

Hi my cloud ibox 2 plus is down all it has is a blue power light can anyone help please

Hi all, I have the same problem where nothing on the box at all just the blue light around the power button?? Did anyone have a fix?? Try usb but nothing happening? Thanks

Back