Cloud ibox 2 plus not flashing from USB

All that happens is the box boots as normal to the openvix apollo with any usb stick inserted but will try flashing twice with the August one then openvix 041

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 PM ----------

Have put the bootloader on the stick and it still just boots as normal as if the stick isn't there. If I take out the hdmi lead the box doesn't even fire up no lights no power or anything. Starting to get wound up with it now lol.

That is strange - have you tried the May bootloader and Apollo 022 image? This seems to be a reliable one - unless of course your box is faulty

Cheers for the help will try the RS232 method on Saturday when I have more time and have calmed down :grin:

---------- Post Merged on 27-11-2014 at 12:06 AM ----------

Something I have just noticed when rebooting the box from the restart menu is it says "Your Max Digital XP1000 is rebooting" or something along those lines. Is that normal?

Hi. I had this issue last week. I had a few USB sticks around and it only would work on one of them. Don't know why. And also only from the back USB port. The USB was also a 4gb. Hope this helps.

OK I am assuming the plus 2 is a clone of the max digital 1000 xp then lol. Will try it this weekend with nothing but the scart plugged in and from the rear USB slot if that doesn't work it will be the rs232. One good thing is I am learning all the time lol

:grin: Sorted it on a different tv with a different Scart lead believe it or not lol. also left out the ethernet cable :) Now having trouble with the network with trying to add my pc hard drives. My PC and Laptop are there when I click network browser but when I click on the computer nothing happens just get the spinning Vix in the top corner :(

help needed

Hi after failing time after time to refash I put bootloader and flashed that now it's dead just a blue light wont boot aby help plz thxs

hi all is this link working How to install bootloader or image through RS232 console as i keep getting this as im getting 404 not found

Back