cloud ibox 2 plus ok button menu button stopped

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Hi guys. Seems all modern images for ibox 2 plus and 3 are experiencing problems with freezing buttons menu and ok. Also all feeds for updates and pluggin downloads show 'down for maintenance'. My vix 3.0 build 806 last update 2013-12-16 is working fine. But my zeus 023 and helios 016 no good.

(And you two can feck off before the 'I told you so's!!!! lol lol lol)
Jokes ;-)

Last edited:
Mate my remotes working ok. No freezing when going through the menus, however I do have the same issue with plugins downloads but Ive always had that, so dont know if this is a new thing or not.

Ive been on other forums and same across all zeus and helios I think. On ibox 2plus and 3. Not a vix problem but a box problem. are u running pre-zeus?

Last edited:
Im using the very latest version remote working fine through the menus but like I said Ive never been able to download plugins.

i do and fed up telling you,you bought clones,they cannot handle original images with drivers from 2014
welcome to death valley brick service.

and yes told you so fell on deaf ears.

i do and fed up telling you,you bought clones,they cannot handle original images with drivers from 2014
welcome to death valley brick service.

and yes told you so fell on deaf ears.

I know..... lol . Well we have to learn somehow. Respect due. You and the other 1 mentioned in 1st post lol
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

With the ibox2 you have to stick with the original image, all other images I have tried has been unstable! Mine appears to be up and running atm! But still in testing phase

Andy Notes

I know
But sure we're all noobs at some stage
Couple of hrs sorted all boxs
But if id listened id of had a better sunday!!! lol

WARNING. THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN RISK BRICKING THEIR BOX. IT WORKS BUT MAYBE ONLY FOR NOW

Seems like a fix has been found.
To replace "/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/dvb.ko"
With any pre May 2014 version.
So the dvb.ko file is what needs replacing
About to try now

YES! CONFIRMED! Took from another box running 3.0.6. and added to helios 10 box
To clarify use ur ftp program to do this like when u added ur cam
Then ran software update and reboot and all working well still.

Now running well
Helios 016
2014-02-17
2014-05-04

Doing backup now for anyone wants it pm email address for Dropbox link

added dvb.ko file below

Attachments

• dvb.rar
    3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
what box file is that made for does it say icloud??hope its not the solo2 file,and you mention helios which has newer drivers ?? brick time again????

Back