cloud ibox 2 plus ok button menu button stopped

Its taken from a pre feb working 3.0.6 image. If it bricks it bricks everyones warned

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 AM ----------

And since january there has only been 1 bad driver issue. I can put up with that. They're clone boxs so shit happens

Hi tech guys,

I have recntly purchased cloud ibox 2
Since my son has updated the software we are unable to use the remote control.
It works for couple of seconds and the stops.
Can anyone give me simple step by step instruction how to fix this.

hi i currently have a box and seem to be having remote problems my self everytime i flash the box it goes through the deafult setup like choosing your input for example HDMI ,Scart etc and i cant move any buttons its as it has froze but it hasnt i think its the remote i can do this via the DCC program with the remote on there but its a pain anyway to fix ?

Sounds like ur using an Appolo version on a box that hasnt had the may bootloader run on it. id recommend using a vix helios 017 image and flash with that as using the bootloader COULD brick the box

o ok thanks for the reply is there a way you can direct me to this other one your are on about so i can download it do these also come with like all the plugins or do u have to do somthing else for that and way i just wanna fix it first haha a link to the download to vix helios 017 image Thanks

and is that definatly the reason my remote isnt working this is a brand new ibox 2+ remote aswell i just want to get everything sorted wit hit as i have been doing this for months on end

Last edited:
ok but also it says in the name of the download nocam safe so can i not put my cam on on it ? and also with yours what channels do you get ?

Its just so I know I left my cam out of the backup.
Just add urs as normal.
It gets all channels ur server gives.
You will have to change provider setting just from my area (ni) to urs (london, eire, scotland etc)

i live in GB up northern england is there no way of getting the Bein sports channels some how? plus i dont know how to set up the set up for the receiver i use a sky signal i think hard to explain :/ how do i change provider settings ?

Its fine and easy. Just go to
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. (Change sky england to yes and set area. Turn off sky NI and SkyEire)
Exit once
Providers order and set skyuk to top
Exit exit exit exit exit exit etc ;-)

one thing i try and do everytime is not to use backups stored but to setup from virgin territory so no bugs gets transferred included reformat external usb for epg etc and do it from scratch.
bein sports is on other sat,better box and motorised dish needed.

Can bein not be got through tsmedia cacti?
Dont know now but maybe in there somewhere?
Sorry if im wrong.

no idea i only go for movies in hd and end up with blank screen lol,not sure if its going to be a live broadcast like sat.

yes i did see bein sports in ts media.

Last edited:
Talk to dumbguy dude. He seems to know what hes at with all the online setups and proxys and stuff and setup should be similar on the boxs.

o ok if that was to me i dont know how tho lol also thanks for help so far remote fixed with that flash but now having trouble getting cam working done what i did before when they were working just want it working :/ also how do i number the channels in some way so i know whats what an that and is there a way of downloading different skins for it ???

please help much appreciated doing it right now thats all

Menu
Setup
Softam
Softcam manager. Make sure it set to auto startup and running. If its CCcam.cfg file then turn on cccam.... if its mgcamd make sure its turned on.
For the channel numbers go to channel selection settings and turn on channel numbers. Not near box so cant look up where sorry

Last edited:
Back