Cloud Ibox 2 plus stuck on boot

Is it a 2+ standard with scart and side usb or 2+se with no scart and usb behind front right window?
Has it got made in korea on back?

I think vix most stable to be honest.
get all ur raw images from clcloud-ibox .net or use a backup in downloads here already set up with mgcamd etc.

Whats the safest image to flash with please

Take a look here mate..offical download site for your box,ensure you have correct box as above

Code:
http://www.cloud-ibox.net/index.php?folder=Q2xvdWQtSWJveC0yLVBsdXM=

Only clone boxes break when you update firmware or try to install something , original boxes don't break when you do a firmware update or any update( unless there was a power outage )

Still I'm not 100% it's a clone , and you might want to rethink about what you said , china now cloned even cabbage lol

Any box including vu can take a bad flash and need redone. Only so much u can do to be careful......... and hes working now. So id say not a clone.

And I did 153 vix today on one of these. Adding 1.35a cam from feeds crashed mine too. And its original. Rebooted and all ok tho

Getting s bad flash is not same as stuck on boot lol stuck on boot can happen with even the right box lol avoid vix they have lots of problems on the images I would suggest openpli to be careful , great if it's working mate that's what we want , right ? Lol

I've flashed it from the cloud website it was doing its stuff came up done so I turned it of pulled usb out re-started it and its doing the same thing again ..Just a tad frustrating now :(

Just use Sucmnsee's latest image for the SE version - will save you a lot of hassle. All you'll need to do is set to your region and install your line

Just use Sucmnsee's latest image for the SE version - will save you a lot of hassle. All you'll need to do is set to your region and install your line

Just downloaded it now full format usb then I'll try it ... fingers crossed

Are u connecting by hdmi with no composite leads attached?
make sure tv is on and at correct hdmi channel before turning on.

yes hdmi and yes tv on right channel ,,,I'm doing your version once my usb has done a full format so hopefully I can crack it

Strange because shouldn't do it then.
if same happens with mine try diff hdmi leads. Prob is ull have to reflash every time it sticks.

Back