Cloud Ibox 2 plus stuck on boot

The one that is poering the box needs to be swtiched on before the box is powered on, and the hompelug at router needs to be on before both

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ----------

Switch both homeplugs and box off and then ppower on the router homeplug, then the box homeplug and then the box itself -hopefully that sorts it

I'll try that tomorrow thanks ... I've connected my pc to the homeplug and it's working fine so thats a bit strange... perseverance ​is the key word i think

Does it work with a wireless antenna as I bought one for the skybox f5s then found out they lock

Better to avoid wireless as it may lag and cause connection drop , but it's a bit rare so you probably can be happy with it

Hi
Can anybody help me please? My cloud ibox 2 plus got stuck on "openvix". I have downloaded a zip file 153 virsion form cloud ibox site but when I put in the box nothing is happening.
Please help!!

Ok. When u download. U unrar the cloudix folder and put on ur usb stick. Not whole rar file. If still no good:
First does it say made in Korea on back? If so stop and make sure u dont use official ibox stuff.

if not theres 2 possible causes.
if box is older than 12months' ish, prob needs diff bootloader. Safe way to test this is rename cloudix folder to xpeedlx and see if it flashs. If so, download the 05/08/14 bootloader (cloud downloads section here) and run it, then this new image.
if not u have a usb issue. This is v commin on these boxs and only known fix is download hddguru free low level format tool to pc.
FULL format using this.
then FULL format using windows.
then try again to flash.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ what he says, when it happened to me I tried 8 USB sticks before it would flash properly, also it seemed to kill USB drive's, once used on a box it was a nightmare to get even a PC to see the drives to reformat them. I now have two very old drives, a 128MB one with the new bootloader and another 1GB stick with sucmnsee's back up on it and I then power down the box, plug in the bootloader USB stick, wait until I see done on the front and power box off again, plug in the back up USB and power the box on and leave it 15 mins power down box, unplug USB.......and like magic it works again.
P.S. only thing for me with sucm's back up was the MGCamd 1.35 made my box slow but I run OSCAM anyway

P.P.S Also a couple of boxes would not flash from the back USB but flashed grand from the front USB, strange.

If it's showing the openvix screen (waterfall imagefor eg) and freezing at that point, then you could try just pressing a channel No, for eg 101. I've had to do this in the past on some

Right I have rebooted everything even put the cloud ibox in the front room dierectly connected to my router and it still doesnt show on my Pc or laptop which is strange as I am now watching Mazerunner through Tsmedia streaming and its smoothe as a bell ...All I want to do is put my N-Line in and I will be a happy chappy

Right I have rebooted everything even put the cloud ibox in the front room dierectly connected to my router and it still doesnt show on my Pc or laptop which is strange as I am now watching Mazerunner through Tsmedia streaming and its smoothe as a bell ...All I want to do is put my N-Line in and I will be a happy chappy

While its up and running go into network settings and get the IP address and use dcc to FTP line over

network settings on box or laptop thanks Vince

If you use dreambox control centre on laptop it will auto detect laptop IP..you can then either manually put in box IP or use search to find it and get it that way..once your connected FTP over line..
to ETC folder if using vix

finally after severall attempts I've got connected now to add my Nline I do add it to mg_cfg not newcamd.list ... Delete everything on it and the add my N Line

Back