cloud ibox 2 plus

put the usb in back of the unit with the "zgemma" folder on your freshly formatted to fat32 stick. power the unit on & if it doesn't goto FLASH press the power button down on front of your box until it does

put the usb in back of the unit with the "zgemma" folder on your freshly formatted to fat32 stick. power the unit on & if it doesn't goto FLASH press the power button down on front of your box until it does

Should you be flashing the Cloud ibox 2 plus with Zgemma firmware?

I thought they was the same box but just an older model, someone told me once icloud box was replaced by zgemma, apologies if I gave wrong info but will need to check to make sure.

Should you be flashing the Cloud ibox 2 plus with Zgemma firmware?

Definately the wrong information. the zgemma" has superceeded the cloud ibox 2+, the are some firmware changes, so it would not be advisable to flash the zgemma software.

Most images on the "official" air digital ibox page do not work either they each have issues except for open pli.

PbNigma is available in the cloud ibox section.....

Back