Cloud ibox 2 plus

amccurry2

Blackhole , openvix or openpli which one is better? Or can they be used together ? Just wondering as I'm buying one soon folks !

Cheers folks . The one I've ordered comes with openpli already on it . How do I flash it with openvix safely . Had bad experiences with the skybox f5s don't want another rerun with this cloud ibox 2 plus !!

Ur better to set up from scratch. But its much more than with a skybox.
Raw images can be found at cloud-ibox'dot'net.
make sure u back up ur line 1st if its coming on it.
you will also need a little ftp program on ur pc. Lots like filezilla but I find DCC Dreambox control centre much better for new users.

Cheers lad . Will post back once I receive my box if I'm "Stuck" lol . Plenty of help and post to read on here before I go playing around with it !

Its the lnb in then. Bad board. Ask ur supplier if u return the board will he replace. Takes 2 mins to take out board and onky £3.50 to post.

This is all just opinion from info tho I could be wrong dude. But reading other posts you did it sounds like it

Hdmi lead keeps losing connecting on mine ?? But the scart stays connected ? Also not liking this openpli set up defo going to flash to openvix

Try changing refresh rate or resolution in:
Menu
setup
system
a/v settings.
Although I havnt come across this hdmi error before.

Fixed hdmi lead thanks :) also I've flashed the box to the latest openvix without any problems but tsmedia ain't working any ideas why ?

Which image did u use and which version of tsmedia?

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 PM ----------

can i get vix version 41 to work on the box? i just got boot and froze or do i have to use version 22?

023 onwards had a hdmi/tv glitch that might be fixed by now. They're up to 073 now ibox safe. You can set up raw image but may take a little time. Means u can tailor to ur taste tho. Just make a backup before u start.

Back