Cloud ibox 2 plus

Aye the vix 073 is from cloud-ibox'dot'net and tsmedia just updated there now so ill have a go at it in the morn see of it works . Also how do i use dumb guys back ups? Just a flash again?

Hey man great work by you and dumb guy that is the way I wanted my box to begin with :) flashed no problem works great thanks a lot ! Also suc I got my hdmi working again loving life now apart from one thing I haven't bought a provider yet lol wanted the box set up to the best first!

Aye I think that'd be the safer option lol I bought a year on the old skybox f5s and I'm almost sure it ran out 3months before ! Some dodgy boys around lol

First when u open the dcc use search on right. Then dbl click ur ibox when its found. Then click reconnect.
then select ftp on the bottom left when connected.
that gives 2 panels. Ur box is left panel. Ur pc is right. So find and select with one click ur cccam on pc on right.
select etc folder on box on left. Then click the arrow in middle pointing left which should transfer ur line. No turn off box at back and back on.
hopefully u have cccam 2.1.3 already running on box but which backup did u use to flash?
And does ur line start with n or c?

If your using a nline your best downloading mgcam 1.38 and ftp your newcamd.list and mg_cfg file into the var/keys. Once you've done that you need to go into the softcam manager in options and enable it.

Will it need to restart after I put newcamd.list and mg_cfg I place it in var/keys ?

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

I've put everything in the right places and still no channels working ??? This ain't easy lol hope it's a easy fix that I don't know about tho :(

Up and running now :) after playing with mgcamd and a nline I gave up so I downloaded and installed cccam and used a cline and boom worked no problem I can't understand why the nline wouldn't work with mgcamd just as easy I did everything by step by step tuts but oh well cccam came through for me in the end ! Just one question can a nline be put on cccam . For future reference ?

Also u need to remove cccam cam and cccam.cfg file for mgcamd to work properly.

Also mgcamd 1.35a seems best. Not 1.38.

Back