Cloud ibox 2+ SE tune failed!

If its tune failed in one house and ok in another and ur sure cable is ok it has to be the incompatible lnb.

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ----------

No signal fix should do nothing with an ibox. Ive tried in multiple instances.

just jumping in here....there was issues years ago with the quad lnbs.......if a house had sky plus and you added freesat box to it....the freesat box could not change from vertical to horizontal .I worked out the tuners in the freesat boxes did not put out enough power,so had to put in technomate boxes.Better tunner and no probs.
To prove lnb...i would disconnect sky plus from lnb and try box by itself. If that works...and you have to use the quad lnb try one of the 'signal fix kits' of ebay ..only a fiver or get a good quality quad lnb

ps was gonna buy a new se clould ibox 2 se....what the best sly image out there to put on it??

thanks for the message.
I use openvix apollo version 120 with sky skin by fraggle then use plugins to download picons to internal flash. Then update ts media proxy links via ftp an also on box. Save image then using vix option in menu.

cloud ibox2 plus se

Ta for getting back...can I put that cloudix version straight over the pli 4.0 image that comes with box.I had bother before...and could not downgrade image to install pli image on previous 2 plus box which had open vix on

Yeah you can mate but if your worried then backup the pli version first. I never have though so not sure how to either sorry. I did have a problem flashing newer SE boxes with the old image i was using on the 2+ but updated my flash image using openvix v120 and works perfect every time :) there are mixed opinions about weatger vix or pli are better but im having an easy enough time with vix so shall stay.

Ta bud..might get one and put latest sucemncee back up on it...forgive my ignorance... But do I have to put on the vix image first then put bsckup?

No mate, dont think so, just make sure the backup files are in 'cloudix' folder an if you can use a pen drive that flashes so u know its finished. Only think im not sure about is if the backup from sucemnsee would have all the files needed like force/no force or splash screen. Best ask him on that one :)

Just flash backup and set provider to ur area. (Mine set to NI)
Instructions are attatched in downloads section.
make sure u use version SPECIFICALLY for your box ie. 2+ or 2+se.

---------- Post Merged at 02:54 PM ----------

And again no signal fix should do nothing for ibox

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ----------

And remember never do online update........

Just got 5 se boxes flashed with sucmnsee image 4 work perfect 1 says no signal?

just tried to update the auto bouquets to see if that sorts it out but get timeout for tuner lock?

can't understand why 4 work and this one just doesn't want to faulty box maybe?

Normall channels work also FTA rest say no signal.

None of the sky channels

done 4 boxes just before with no problems?

scans not finding any sky channels

No just set up 4 other se boxes in the same place no problems using the same image.

network is working as i can FTP into box to add line.

Check voltage coming out of se box..at the female f connect ..u shud get different voltage when you change from v or h chanells...compare it to working box...if no difference reflash...

Re-flashed a few times and still the same v or h channels do not work.

i tried a service scan and picked up no satellites and came back 0 channels found

Back