cloud ibox 2

In ways its easier/more features/more ergonomic. But harder to set up to start. But thats what we're here for :)

IMHO the proper linux boxes are a massive leap on from the closed Skybox / Openbox f2/f5/m5/b8 etc. Loads of plugins which give extras to watch, auto updating channel lists and a proper 7 day electronic program guide just for starters. For around £20 more than the CLOUD IBOX 2 you can get the Zgemma 2S which has two tuners (record one channel and watch another). As sucmnsee said you'll get all the support you need on here if you get stuck - a very helpful community :). All the best with whatever you go with.....

I've actually noticed you can record 2 programs and watch a 3rd. I assume its because theyre on similar frequency or whatever. But when 2 are recording a few channels stay bright amd can be watched :)

suckmnsee any idea why I can't see what kernel I'm on, cloud ibox 2

not showing anything in menu/info/about

sorry for hijacking the thread

To scan properly
menu
setup
service searching
autobouquetsmaker
providers. Set this up (sd not HD)
Then exit once and start scan.

Dont use manual scan or auto scan here.

Sorry sounds like ur running openpli wheras I only know openvix

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

And I wouldnt touch bootloader in 90% of cases

---------- Post Merged at 04:49 PM ----------

Also if ur box is an se there only is the one bootloader for it.

Most frequent cause of this is not having tv connected, turned on and at correct hdmi channel When being powered up.
needs reflashed again.

/hdd/usr/keys/newcamd.list.

Right click to edit.
replace ******* with ur details.
leave off the N:_ at start

i downloaded dcc but cant find the CCcam.cfg folder

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ----------

or newcamd. list

could be worse, you could be stuck on the sky boot logo after setting up the whole box like me:asleep:

Back