cloud ibox 2

There is no cccam in my images just mgcamd.

Open dcc and connect to box.
bottom left click ftp.
u get two panes.
left pane is box. Right is pc.
left pane dbl click usr.
dbl click keys.
should be two files. One called newcamd.list.

Find it?

what folder should be showing for pc.

when i dbl click on usr and keys its blank

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ----------

dunno if i have one of your images lol i downloaded openvix off cloud ibox.net

download and flash sucmnsee's vix 78 off the downloads section. it has all the plugins you need already configured. if you need more there's more in tspanel or plugins in the menu option (green button download) and there's a Cccam ipk file in the downloads section too in case there's none in that image, can't remember ? that's about all you need at the minute to get you up and running.

Flash or make sure the latest bootloader - 5/08/14 is on your receiver first before you flash image.then format your usb to fat32 using a low level format tool, HDD guru or something like it transfer the cloudix folder you've downloaded to it when it is done,turn off you receiver at the back, plugin key AT THE BACK of the box and turn back on. wait for the flash to appear. if it doesn't leave it for around ten mins and switch off. take out key and either use same key with folder deleted or new key for channel bouquets and epg.

Oh, all that typing.. Why didn't you say??. Download DCC and ftp your line into either var-keys/users for n-line or the etc/ folder for c-line simples !!

Oh, all that typing.. Why didn't you say??. Download DCC and ftp your line into either var-keys/users for n-line or the etc/ folder for c-line simples !!

done that. checked to see if i done it right, it says active 1.35a, but i still dont get any channels apart from the free. any idea

make sure you put in your server details correctly in CCcam.cfg and if you created the file check the capitalisation of the file name!

Have you rebooted the box?

You can test your line is active at
CCcam & Newcam line tester - testious.com

Please be careful.
Mgcamd does not use CCcam.cfg.
do not use online testers.

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 PM ----------

yeah rebooted. but no luck

delete any cam except mgcamd1.35a.
delete and CCcam.cfg.
go to downloads here in cloud and download the ccam&mgcamd. It has the two files u need, mg_cfg and newcamd.list in mgcamd.
replace the ******** in newcamd.list wih ur details and put both files in usr/keys.
reboot. Done.

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ----------

Ps. If u cant get this going it might be as easy to just use a backup from here as all u have to do is add line into already set up image.
its just there for people who dont know their boxs too well yet.

Last edited:
My apols... I thought mozblade was trying to add a cline not an nline!

As for line testers can I ask why? I've used before and never had problems.

Just in case dude. I wouldnt share that info with anyone I didnt really trust.
say the site was run by someone logging the connections to close servers? Stranger things have happened.
Or could be genuine service. As always its just my opinion and im regularly wrong ;)

Hi mate Sucmnsee don't have a clue on how to message you on here, I got referred by the guy who sorts lines out, he told me you would be able to sort out a Vu duo2 with fitted 2TB hdd with a hybrid tuner on the box! Pls let me know if you could possibly sort me out pls!

Just in case dude. I wouldnt share that info with anyone I didnt really trust.
say the site was run by someone logging the connections to close servers? Stranger things have happened.
Or could be genuine service. As always its just my opinion and im regularly wrong ;)

Sorry dude I can point u in direction of prob best place tho. Guy I get off doesnt do them. Ill help u set up when u get it tho if u like?
world of satellite is best place. They'll install and set 'almost' :) everything on it for you. My prefered image is vix so I dont know much about rest.

Vu duo2

Yes pls mate if you can redirect me that'll be great!

Sorry dude I can point u in direction of prob best place tho. Guy I get off doesnt do them. Ill help u set up when u get it tho if u like?
world of satellite is best place. They'll install and set 'almost' :) everything on it for you. My prefered image is vix so I dont know much about rest.

No thats original. Theyre safe to buy off. If its that box ur after its not gonna get a whole lot cheaper. Try google but make sure its a reputable company as copies are plentiful ive heard.

I use a 'box from a clone company' (trying to word diplomatically lol ). Costs £65-100 with external drive 70. Not as quick but a hell of a lot cheaper......

Any of you guys wanna point him in direction of official boxs that might suit him better with a 1.3 processor and can run vix? Cheers

Back