congrats

llamedos

TK Supporter
congratulations to leicester city on promotion to the premier league đź‘Ź,thought they had blown it a few weeks ago,leeds have done their best not to join them with their performances over the last few weeks:X3:

this time every season, you always get last kick of the season survival or promotion in the last minute of the season, think they call it squeaky bum time lol :X3:

congratulations to leicester city on promotion to the premier league đź‘Ź,thought they had blown it a few weeks ago,leeds have done their best not to join them with their performances over the last few weeks:X3:
You don't need an excuse to go to the pub 🤣

Pains me to say it but Leicester and Ipswich deserve it, held their nerve in the run in Leeds haven't. So fair play and congrats.

We will do nothing in the playoffs either, but ill be there. :smiley:
Sadly we do this the majority of times beginning of the season poor or average then mid season quality games. I don't know if it's exhaustion or pressure bottle it at the end.

I think before November not many would believe we would be in the position we are in now.

We need a consistency in games when we was playing at the begging of the year taking one game at a time without overthinking the next game. It's been a good 4/5 months though

Last edited:
can see coventry giving ipswich a good test but then they have huddersfield home on saturday,so its deffo the play offs for leeds,lets hope they hit a bit of form🙏🙏

Back